OFF TO A BAD START

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFF TO A BAD START

Well....I had a feeling I would drink last night... because the wine was in the house,and because I am week... drank half the bottle(the big bottle). Feeling a little low this am but optimistic, in fact I dumped the rest of the bottle out this morning knowing if I didn't I would just drink it again tonight. So heres to tonight AF!!Go me and you all as well!!
    Tammy:sigh:

OFF TO A BAD START

Tammy,

Yes!! Dumping the wine out was the smart thing to do.

I simply cannot have alcohol in the house or I WILL drink it. (I swear I can hear it calling to me...)

I am truly amazed at the people here who have drinking significant others and are staying AF despite having alcohol around them.

For me, it is not an option. Out of sight, out of mind.

Go Tammy, you can do it!! Just concentrate on doing it today. We'll talk about tomorrow when it gets here.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

OFF TO A BAD START

Well done for damping that bottle out. (not sure if i could have done that!)

Good Luck 4tonight.

Teardrop.x
      family is everything to me

Comment

OFF TO A BAD START

tammy - you say that you were weak for drinking that half bottle but i think that when you dumped the rest of it you showed just how strong you can be. i would have found it very difficult so i reckon you should give yourself a pat on the back for that:goodjob:

Comment

OFF TO A BAD START

Well done on dumping the wine. As Shellbee said that showed you are strong. Take it like the rest of us ODAT.

Rustop

Comment

OFF TO A BAD START

Yes, well done on the dumping. I have done that in the past and then gone and bought more.... WHY???? I hate myself afterwards and swear I won't do it again. if it wasn't for MWO I wouldn't be where I am today, I know I am never alone, I know that whatever I have done it is past, I know I can do this, I know I have support at any time. Thank you all.

L
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

OFF TO A BAD START

Well I hope to not got to the store and buy more....I really want to stay strong I feel inside I can do this I just need to stay strong...I feel the way to it is just out of my grasp but becoming closer..I will be 40 in a few weeks OMG not sure how that happened but anyway I am feeling I want to hang around this world as long as I can...I have beautiful children and a wonderful husband so I need to keep reminding myself of that. Funny how you'll never get enough of what you really don't want!!!

Comment

OFF TO A BAD START

I too cannot have an open bottle of wine in the fridge. I would drink it. If you feel the urge to go get more, try coming here to MWO. Just reading posts & threads is a good way to procrastinate the drinking. The urge will pass. Mary
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X