RED RED WINE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RED RED WINE....

I feel pretty good this AM no red wine for me last night, big deal for me!! Did have a few beers. I feel like I just can't go a day without some sort of alcohol. Red wine is my most favorite, stupors you quickly. But I always feel like a train went thru my brain the next day, then the guilt. I feel I am not completely prepared for AF right now, that is my goal though. I am waiting for the supplements to really have an effect on my brain, but I do recognize I need the inner strength as well. I hope to gain that thru this site and the hypno therapy and all the reasons I have to live!! Going camping one last time this weekend. I will be in a moderation mode but no wine. Luckily my stomache can only handle a few beers, wish the same for wine....seems to glide right down. Anywhoo I feel good this AM and hope to remember the feeling of waking without the feeling of a train running thru my brain!! Good weekend to all and thank you all for the support!! Tammy

RED RED WINE....

Taa

Red wine is also my downfall. I prefer it to all else, even white wine. I found that the supplements were very helpful when I first started to quit and I also found that I needed that 30days AF to really get things out of my system.

I have recently fallen but am getting back up trying to brush myself off and start again. I lost my focus but didn't realize I did until it was too late.

Coming here was the first of many positive steps you will take. Good luck to you!

-lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Working...
    X