Topamax and modafinil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax and modafinil

Hi to everyone, I am new and have been reading (very appreciatively) lots of threads and wanted to know if anyone had used topamax with modafinil (sp?). I am going to try both, starting with the topamax then, if I think I need to, the modafinil. I've read interesting things regarding modafinil and it's ability to take care of the dopa part of topa. Anybody tried this? Love to hear more about it. Take Care.:new:

Topamax and modafinil

Freebird what is modafindil?

Comment

Topamax and modafinil

BabyGirl,
      I heard about Adrafinil from reading the book "My Way Out". It was vaguely menioned. So I did some checking. Check out RBJ's Blog for smart pill at the bottom of her page. It explains alot. Modafinil acts a lot like Adrafinil but is supposed to be easier on your liver and I thought I would try this one first if I need it. I am not sure I will take it or not, but wanted to be prepared for the dopa effect of topamax that I had heard so much about. If I feel tired or fuzzy in the head, I will be open minded about taking it. If not, I won't take it. I hope this helps. I do think RBJ explains it best in her blog, so check that out.

Comment

Topamax and modafinil

free bird;208262 wrote: BabyGirl,
        I heard about Adrafinil from reading the book "My Way Out". It was vaguely menioned. So I did some checking. Check out RBJ's Blog for smart pill at the bottom of her page. It explains alot. Modafinil acts a lot like Adrafinil but is supposed to be easier on your liver and I thought I would try this one first if I need it. I am not sure I will take it or not, but wanted to be prepared for the dopa effect of topamax that I had heard so much about. If I feel tired or fuzzy in the head, I will be open minded about taking it. If not, I won't take it. I hope this helps. I do think RBJ explains it best in her blog, so check that out.
        Hi. Do you need a prescription for that?

I've started on Topomax, but I'm new and the dose is low. I'm wondering how weird I'll be when I move up the dosage.

Comment

Topamax and modafinil

Hi, I ordered it from River Pharmacy, but have yet to receive it. I too was worried about the "weird", so I wanted to have something just in case. I haven't started the Topomax yet as I am still waiting for it.

Comment

Topamax and modafinil

Hi,

Great thread, let us know how you get on.

L
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Topamax and modafinil

Has anybody tried topamax with adrafinil?

Comment

Working...
              X