Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need ODAT Saturday

Hi everyone,
    Guess you are all busy doing week-end stuff. Just logged in and was surprized that the thread had not already been opened. My daughter is having 5 friends over for a sleep over so its going to be a busy house tonight. Just ordering pizza in for them so no cooking and they have two dvd's so that should keep them occupied for a while.

Enjoy the rest of the week-end.

Rustop

Hi Rustop: We had the grandsons (4 & 2.5) overnight last night. It was fun but pretty tiring. I can't imagine how I did it under the influence. I glad I could enjoy it sober. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Hi Mary & Rustop - where is everyone??? First chance I've had to post today as its been really busy. Having a lovely weekend with my my 2 kids who are home from university and so there's been loads of washing, ironing, and cooking!! Had a wander round the town this afternoon with my daughter which was nice. Just watched the rugby - great news England are in the final again!

Day 13 and still okay but a thought - and it was only a thought - just flickered through my brain this afternoon in town.......remembering the days when I'd get back from shopping and look forward to that first glass of white early Saturday evening. It soon went and I was fine. Came home and had a can of diet coke instead!!

See you all tomorrow!!

Janicexxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
      X