How to navigate the site and what supplements to order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new: I am new to this and don't use a computer very often is there a guide to how to navigate the site. Also any advice on what to order from the supplement list. Should I have the starter pack and also an anticraving tablet and which one is the best?

Thanks for you help
    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Hi Sweetpea and :welcome:

If you click on FAQ in the blue bar above these messages you'll find some options to show you basic use of the site, how to edit, post etc. Does that help?

Others will be along soon with advice about the supps....I'm only using vits, herbs and l glut at the moment.

Nice to see you here.

Suze x

PS. No need to be 'worried'.....you'll like it here and you'll soon find your way around!
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

:thanks: Slightlysuze

I have managed to learn a few things about navigating the site and am improving by the hour:yay: You will probably have guessed I don't use the computer very often so it doesn't come easy and is real scary

Thanks for the info on the supplements I am desperate to work out which might be the best for me as the cost of them + packaging is quite high.

Sweetpea
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Sweetpea,

You seem to being doing just fine navigating the computer. I can see you'll be a pro in no time.

The whole supplement list is on the site (home page?). You can decide what is best for you and buy them locally, although it is great to have them all packaged together as the ALLINONE and others are. Very convenient... saves a lot of work and you know the quality is good.

A multivitamin is essential, plus extra b vitamins (a lot) and additional vitamin C (make sure it's Ester C)-- LOTS of it. Cal-Mag is also important. L-glutamine is supposed to be good for cravings, as is kudzu.

See the Holisitc Healing forum for more info on supplements. You will also find lots of natural remedies for sleep problems there.

I'm sure others will be coming along shortly with more advice. Good luck to you.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

:thanks: Beatle for your support

It is great to have as much info as I can get. As suggested I will look at buying locally if I can find the same products at the same strength. Is L-glutamine and Kudzu Rescue something easily obtainable. I never heard of them before I found this site?

Sweetpea

Comment

Sweetpea, I live in a remote, restrictive country, so I have no idea what you can get where you live. I can't get anything here, so I smuggle stuff in when I can, but that's not much.

Kudzu is supposed to vary and the MWO brand is supposed to be the best. But I don't know. L-glutamine in powder form is good (I had to get a doctor's prescription for it here, but it is available in health stores in most modern, western countries.) You dissolve the l-glut in a glass of water, and drink it (it tastes ok, very little taste)-- it works fast. You can also get lithium orotate nosespray (Symmetry is the brand I use, I order from the internet, and so far it has cleared customs)-- it calms you down quickly when you are having one of those "moments".

If you live in the US or the UK, you can get just about anything suggested here over the counter.

I really suggest you look at the Holistic Healing forum here, as there is so much discussion about what works, how and why.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

:thanks: Beatle

I will get onto the forum now

:l Sweetpea

Comment

Working...
              X