New Identity!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Identity!!

Just a quick note to those who would like to know why I have changed my screen name. I had tried unsuccesfully when I first started to post...I got in touch with the admin. and they helped me out. I was known as TAA813..I thought when I first signed up that was just kind of a sign in name...not my screen name...so any how it is now Gumby...kinda of a nickname. I was blessed with extreme flexibilty. I can kiss my a** good bye if I have to. Came in handy at parties, people would always say hey Tammy do that thing you do ya know wrap your legs around your head and walk on your hands. Any how..Iam still here working on day 2 of AF!! Feelin confident. Tammy

New Identity!!

Hiya Gumby.
    All the best for Day 2.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

New Identity!!

Isn't that the funniest thing, I just changed my screen name as well. I thought the same as you when I first registered. I was T.Ahern and now of course I am MorningGirl. I am so glad you posted this, I wasn't sure how to let those of whom I've communicated with what my new name is. Thank you so much!!!!

Also, .....Miss STARLIGHT IMPRESS.........I am happy to say......I am 8 days AF and am starting to feel good again. You were inspirational in my determination to make this decision and stick to it. I felt helpless, but I learned from you that if you are TRULY determined (honest within) you will succeed. Thank you, thank you and thank you!

With love, Theresa xxx

Comment

New Identity!!

Hi MorningGirl.........no thanks needed.........your own determination has got you this far, so let`s see you keep on going.

I must say, am so glad I`m sober.........all these changed usernames would have confused me before.:H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

New Identity!!

Hi Gumby I saw that you wanted to change your name at the Inn, I like it!!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

New Identity!!

Hey Starlight,

It feels great not to feel icky. I like it, and I'm glad you're not confused!!!!!!

Comment

New Identity!!

Crikey gumby!
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

New Identity!!

i like the new name and the flexibility neat party trick. mine usually consisted of sticking things in my nose...congrats !

Comment

New Identity!!

Party trick

Cool, are you able to do your party trick sober? My party trick was always to do the splits, which is a lot easier after a bottle of wine and a couple of Manhattans. My co-workers used to say they knew the company Christmas party was over when I did the splits on the dance floor. I stopped going to the parties after that...
                  And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

New Identity!!

I usualy did the party tricks after a few x 10....but the walking on my hands part became difficult...for that matter walking on my feet was hard!!

Comment

New Identity!!

LOL...Don't know if laughing at things like this is helpful to recovering but it is funny:H

Comment

Working...
                      X