• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted

This post has been deleted

Deleted

Re: How Long Are There Detox Dangers??

I don't know about the detox, but I'd be interested in chatting with you about the gastric bypass issue....My husband and I both have had one....and we both are now dealing with this issue as well. I think it is interesting. Both the trading the one addiction for another issue as well as the fact that for me and my husband, since it takes much less alcohol to get drunk much quicker due to a different gastric anatomy....getting past the point of control is very easy. If you'd like to send me an ez inbox message, I'd love to correspond. Also any comment Dr. Garcia might have, I'd love to hear....

Comment

Deleted

Well if there are detox dangers, I feel very sure in saying I am through that period. I am on my ninth day alcohol free and I have never felt this good in years. The first 48 hours were somewhat uncomfortable with sleepless nights, sweats, heat flashes and very fidgety but it has gradually decreased every day.

My upper abdominal area has felt swollen and uncomfortable for the last few months, probably a fatty liver issue, and even that feels 95% better. My body is really thanking me for ending the alcohol and I am very thankful for finding the motivation to stop.

Comment

Deleted

Great job mepop. I felt the same way as in sweats, fidgety, etc. But it did pass in a couple days.

Comment

Working...
        X