Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting Dr. Garcia

Hello,

Dr. Garcia, if you are available, can you please contact me to schedule an appointment? I called TVC and they gave me your forwarding number, but no on is answering. Please email me at strang1547@hotmail.com

Thank You!

Contacting Dr. Garcia

Hi there. I'll get with you about contacting Dr. G regarding her availablity. She'll want to make sure you're familiar with the program and have reviewed the information on this site beforehand--no problem I'm sure, but just a head's up. :-)

RJ

Comment

Contacting Dr. Garcia

Hi,

I recently relapsed and I think this program might be just the thing to help me with my recovery. I have started taking the holistic and homeopathic treatments indicated on the website, but I am still experiencing strong cravings. I made an appointment to see my family physician at TVC to talk about starting Topamax, but the soonest he can get me in is March 28th. I was really hoping that you could help me reach Dr. Garcia, as my counselor has recommended her highly (having some patients who she has also worked with, he says she has had great success). You can email me with more information privately, if that is better, at strang1547@hotmail.com, or post it here and I will read it. Thank you in advance!

Comment

Contacting Dr. Garcia

Hello,
        I recently came across this website which has given me some hope. I just need to know if I can take the vitamins and herbs if I am on warfrin? I am on it permanently for DVT. Also are there many people out there from Australia? How did you go about getting the medication?

Comment

Contacting Dr. Garcia

Sharyn44,

Many things interact with Warfarin. Please consult your pharmacist and primary care provider. Don't forget the power of the hypno program. Best of health to you.

--Dr. Garcia

Comment

Working...
          X