Thurs. - Dec. 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurs. - Dec. 27

Hi Everyone: I just put my zeros into DrinkTracker for yesterday & today...I know I'm not going to drink today. DTracker is such a great tool for me! I think seeing my progress on a chart is a motivator. The real encouragement is living a sober life:
    -Working problems out instead of letting them fester & get worse.
    -Thinking clearly.
    -Not obsessing about when, where, & how I can binge.
    -Not waking up sick & full of shame.
    -Remembering what I did the night before.
    -Enjoying life instead of just getting through it.

It's such a mystery to me that I have managed 83 AF days by coming to a web site every day. It's the commonality of experience that does it for me. When I read about your experiences, I see myself. When I read about your successes, I see my own possibilities.

Sometimes I say to myself that I probably won't have time to come to MWO today, but I always do...even if it's for a minute to read something. I'm pulled here by my need. A humble thanks is all I can offer to all of you new & old. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Thurs. - Dec. 27

Mary,
    Do you mind sharing what if any supps you are taking?
    It sounds like you have a real handle on this thing..........I love reading your posts, they are so encouraging

Thanks!
    Loved1
    AF since 7/5/2009

Comment

Thurs. - Dec. 27

Lovey: I only take the daily vits I've always taken. I really did the 80+ days through a combination of ODAT, determination, & encouragement from MWO. M
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Thurs. - Dec. 27

Happy Thursday Abland!

fighting off a stomach ailment so not really too chipper today. just taking it easy and sipping herb teas.
        be well Mary, Loved1 and all to come
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thurs. - Dec. 27

No doubt this is a great place for encouragement and the ODAT model is truly helpful.
          AF since 7/5/2009

Comment

Working...
          X