HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Love and best wishes to you all for 2008....i have stuck to what i said last night and i have not drunk at all today.
    Iv been to work and managed to escape being kidnapped to the pub by my collegues!!! im now sitting at home keeping my nanna company, i have to say it does feel a little wierd not being out celebrating and getting wasted....especialy when i can hear all the fireworks etc outside. But it also feels like quite an achievement...the perfect way to bring in the new year.
    DAY 1 UNDER MY BELT!!! giving myself big pats on the back...he he!!

Hope you are all happy and well this evening

Much love

Lou-Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Feelin kind of sad at replyin to my own post...lol!!....but its 5 mins to new year here an im feelin kind of wierd all alone...not bad jus strange.
    Iv never done new year alone an i fear i may get upset....at least with the booze you have an excuse..lol.....i have noone to hug an i dont like that,
    So im sending big huge hugs to all of you. Cant get over how different i feel!!

Lou-Lou x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Lou,

Wow. Sorry about not getting any replies quickly.

You have done so well and I, for one, am extremely proud of you. You went through the "big" day sober and are looking at being sober for 2008.

I am there with you!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Lou-Lou

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN THE UK

We're not quite there in the States yet. But don't feel lonely, we are all extremely proud of you and your accomplishment!! What a way to start 2008!!

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Happy New Year, Lou!!! Congratulations on Day 1...and to do it on New Years Eve is fantastic...

Think of waking up with no hangover, and starting 2008 off with a positive attitude!

Glad you are here...

Don

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Lou
            What a great way to bring in 2008...You will feel so proud of yourself in the morning and deservingly so....Way to go!!!!
            sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

THANK YOU....so much guys, i have to admit that i have had a little cry and im feeling very emotional.....but im happy with what im doing.
              It just felt so wierd you know...hearing all the celebrations outside, this is the first new year iv spent alone...made me really sad but i know iv done it for the right reasons and i know im not really alone cause i have you guys.
              Didnt help that my computer decided to die on me right on 12m!!!

Loves

Lou-Lou x x x

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Happy New Year Lou and All!!!!!

It's so good to see you again Lou!! Congratulations on day one,especially in that it's New Year's Eve. What a terrific way to end the year!!!

I look foward to getting to know you again.

Janet

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

[ame= ]YouTube - Muzik Overlay - Episode #3[/ame]
                  Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

big hugs to you Lou Lou!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! I'm cooking up a storm and smell like garlic... perfect
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOU!!!!

You know, I was here a year ago and remember your struggles along with mine. We also share the same birth date! Yet , you are 5 years younger. You are so pretty and so smart, don't waste your life on the booze - trust me! Lots of love! AFM
                      !

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Oh Acct...how lovely to hear from you, iv had a sad evening but its been for all the right reasons....im so determined to do this for good after making a bit of a mess of things....happy new year sweetheart...love you millions x x

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Hey Lou Lou - nobody here is ever alone!

Hope 2008 satisfies all you hopes and dreams - it's an empty slate at this point - it's all up to you!!!!
                          The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

Well here i am...day 2 AF well underway....i made it through last night...YAY!!!

I just cant express enough how good it feels to be back here and to have all this support and not to have a hangover on new years day!!!

Today i didnt let the new year in to my house...stumbling through the door in a state and probably acompanied my some guy i hardly know!!!

The new year was let in by one of my neighbours (sober) bringing good wishes for the new year.....so maybe this year really will be the one where i can change completely as iv already broken one terrible pattern of behaviour!

I need to do this for me and i want to do this so much for my family...and im just so gratefull that you guys have welcomed me back with as much love and support as youve always given.

Much love and best wishes to everyone

Lou-Lou x x x

Comment

Working...
                            X