Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Mary

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an achievement, you should be so proud of yourself.

Rustop

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Oh wow Mary!!!

WELL DONE!! Time has gone by and you have flown....I know in some buffeting winds but I hope you feel really, really proud of yourself!!

BIG pat on the back!

Love FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Well done Mary. You`ve fought so hard for this. I`m sure you`ll continue to go from strength to strength.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Mary,

90 days does mark a major milestone in sobriety. Many good changes in your body.

I, too, am proud of you and even more proud to know you and count you as a true friend.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Mary, what an achievement. Congrats to you, 90 days is something to be truly proud of!!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Mary, You have been such an inspiration to us all. You are leading the way in showing us that with willingness and committment,we can all work towards changing our life for the better. Congratulations
            sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Well done Mary - I know how much this means to you!

It just keeps getting better the longer we go on doesn't it?

Love :l

satori

xxx
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR JOURNEY WITH US

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Mary,

Congratulations ! 90 Days of sobriety :woot: You are truly an inspiration to all us.

Thank you.
                  Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Yes Everyone: It does get better as you go along. I never thought I could be so clear, focussed, productive, guilt-free, & healthy.
                    -I love that I can get through difficult situations wo/any need to muffle the feelings w/booze.
                    -I love that I can be in the moment & not be obsessing about when, where, & how to have my next drink.
                    -I love that I can enjoy life wo/agonizing about a secret drinking binge I just had the night before.

I could never have had this success wo/MWO...the support, camaraderie, & information. If you're a newbie. Don't ever give up. You should have seen my DrinkTracker record from the first few months I was here. Pretty bad. However, I had enough AF days accrued, so that when I finally really felt committed, I could say: "That's it...I'm stopping now!"

Love, Mary
                    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                    October 3, 2012

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Congrats Mary! What a wonderful milestone for you! Keep going strong!

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Great Job , Mary! It is a pleasure to watch you grow. You're such a caring, thoughtful woman, always eager to help others succeed. Congratulations on this milestone..

Don

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Congratulations Mary!!!!

Each and every one of your posts is a gift to us.You make all of us want to join you in enjoying the pleasures of sobriety. I thank you for your inspiration.

Janet

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

Mary,

Wonderful accomplishment with 90 days AF. You are living what you have posted on being AF one day at a time.

Good for you.

July

Comment

90 Days AF - Reteacher

very proud of you mary. you are an inspiration to so many. you are really back on track and doing so well. keep it up....
                              :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                              X