Monday January 14th at the INN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning INNmates!! Very late start this am. Had to go to work for some training on a new ultrasound machine and guess what? The trainer didn't show up, stayed home with a sick daughter. Such is life.

Things at work are really starting to crank up. Several of our nurses have had babies and are returning at reduced hours and there have been a few illnesses and injures lately. Consequently, I will be picking up more hours there and have fewer to spend here.

I must admit that since the first of the year I have not been a very enthusiastic social director. I'm not sure why this is, perhaps a post holiday slump? Winter blahs? I will endevor to change this ASAP.

MAXMAN YOU ROCK 5 DAYS TO THE BIG PARTY!!

Have to take off to get my hair done, will be back later to cook up a little something for Satori.

Love and Peace
    Rob

Morning Rob (well, afternoon here, but....) and all to come

It's still January here. Raining. What more can I say?? LOL (thought you'd like to see that the Grizzly is still here :H )

I am just going to cook supper....this the most exciting thing to happen today.....nut roast with veggies.....mmmmm!

Have a lovely Monday, All

Love

Suze x
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Hi Rob and Suz!

Beautiful day here in the rockies..Brilliant blue sky and lots of snow. very picturesque. I'm still home healing, but willbe back working tomorrow. One more day, which is good because I actually feel good and I am getting some things done.

Well, off to the market. I will check back in later.

Have a fantastic day all!

xoxo

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hello Rob, Suze, and MM!

Suze, where's your little dancing chocolate bar? He's gone!!!!!

Well, have so much to do, and feel sooooo lazy.......had an appliance repair guy here to put a new valve on the fridge so we once again have ice cubes and water spigot turned on, without water running all over the floor.....now must run to paint store, am going to repaint a few walls before we leave......so I'm off!

Hope you all have a great day!
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Hannah;255062 wrote:
          Suze, where's your little dancing chocolate bar? He's gone!!!!!
          OH NO!! er...I can still see him, though.........

Suze x
          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Hello everyone....

Hannah - you off to get paint? I'm off to get paint tomorrow, too! With my beloved 'aunt'....help her out for a few days...packed my litle suitcase with all my (sexy not!) painting gear!! Glad your fridge is mended - you sure need your ice at the moment..!??!?!!? Brrrr!

MM - good luck tomorrow at work....and Rob, too... Suze - let's just imagine a huge yellow orb in the sky shall we?! Big manifestaation excercise.....!!?

Maxman - ROCKS!!!! You are doing soooooh well!!

And following in dear Satori's footsteps....what guys we've got here! July - if you are along later for your hello - another great guy! And Don and....and...and !

I will try to check in over the next few days but it's not that easy at my aunt's.... So, (just in tiny case anyone worries!!!!!?!?!!) I'm fine and will cach up on Sunday!

Love and hugs x 5 days worth to everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FMS xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I feel great, five to go, my latest exhibition almost sold out almost got everything on track! luvyazall
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Good night Inn guests,

Maxman well done and on the final lap of your 30 days AF.

Finding happy painting w/ your aunt. MM, Hannah, Rob, Suzie enjoy the quiet that this part of January brings. Listen that is peace of mind you hear.

July

Day 173 AF

Comment

July - as spot on as ever! I hope you see this Thank You.....coz I am really grateful!

"....enjoy the quiet that this part of January brings......" For me, yes, this 'unrest' is my fear that I will hear something bad in the peace we all prayed for/sang about at Christmas!....something 'nasty' in the quiet, 'low-tide', resting time of the year...which is just how the year has to be....."For everything there is a season....." And all light, sound and action is just not how it's meant to be...and I can't go on using it to 'escape'...

The Celtic Druidic books tell of the strength those who are born between October and January carry within...to carry them through the dark times.....I'm October...I shall go to my aunt's and look differently on the light/weather and my mind!

Thank you again, July!

Hugs all
                  FMS xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                  X