Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TUESDAY AT THE INN

Good morning, my crazy INN-MATES!

Well, once again, I'm up with the birds! Actually, I was up with the wind - wholly OZ, Batman!

I just wanted to get this started. I am going to go and get a quick bout of exercize in before I have to head out. I lost 4 pounds last week - Yeah for my team!

I have a new employee starting today - relief in sight for me.. whew. I am so looking forward to taking a bit of time to myself once I get her up and running.

Have a FANTASTC day, my friends!

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

TUESDAY AT THE INN

Good morning inn-mates from me too!

Glad you'll be getting some relief at the spa, MM, and a little more down time. That sounds REALLY good.

Have been not been around here much. Still trying to get back into the flow. SLOWLY coming fully back to life. Hope everyone at the inn is doing well. I'm trudging along happily AF.

Luv to all-
    wonder xx

Comment

TUESDAY AT THE INN

Hello All,

My partner bought me champagne for my birthday! I don't need to say much more about that do I? We had a serious discussion, leading to my first acknowledgement openly to him (during 8 years together would you believe) that I have a problem. He's agreed to work with me from now on. He rarely drinks himself. So something good and positive came out of the sorry situation.

Anyway I've moved on - day 3 AF again.

Have a great day all.

Dee x

Comment

TUESDAY AT THE INN

Hello friends!

MM, you sound absolutely fantastic. Will be soooo nice for you to have some help at work! Enjoy!

Wonder - Howdy. Always good to see you here! And keep on trudging!

Denise - Well, at least something positive came out of that gift of champagne. Hope this marks a new beginning for you.

Well, I am off to drag this poor stiff and sore body up another ladder and continue painting. Boy, after we are moved and settled, I am doing NOTHING for a good solid week!

Have a good day, all!
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
        X