Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My face is flaking off, my hair is falling out, I have no desire to eat, and so ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My face is flaking off, my hair is falling out, I have no desire to eat, and so ...

I am off to take a nap.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement.

LOL!!!

Perhaps a nice hot bath, with rosemary-lilac sea salts would help too?
    Sleep tight, pink! I hope you have fantastic dreams~ :h

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

hi there pink. i feel the same way at time but you have to eat.and get lots of rest
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Pink, you are beating the beast, this will all pass and you will all shiny and new ............ Love ya hon ......

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Oh... that's me. I wondered what was happening to my hair. And then there's my chapped lips. And I forget to eat. And drink water. I hope my book and stuff come soon.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Eat, sleep and water.. and supplements... it will all come around.. promise!!

xoxoxox

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

The supps take a while to do their magic, but after a month or so my hair stopped falling out. Lots and lots and lots of water helped with the dehydration after only a few days (at first I did Pedialyte, to boost electrolytes). Recently, I got some Emu oil for various skins complaints in the family (eczema, diaper rash, dry skin, minor cuts and scrapes, etc), and omega-3. I'll post in a few weeks whether it does what the advertisements say it does.
              -Patty-

Comment

Working...
              X