READY...Or Not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

READY...Or Not??

Just when I think I was ready, have all the meds, sups and cds and was AF for 4 days..well that is all I lasted... 4days. Now I want to start again...but now stalling until after the long weekend. I really want to get started, but why is there always an excuse?

READY...Or Not??

Hi Lady Bird,

Oh god can I ever relate........since starting this program I have done 3,4,5 AF days many times.........but always crash........always seems to be something. Have been going through BF issues lately so that has been my excuse to go back to my old crutch AL.....

I wish I could give you some answers - unfortunatly all I can tell you is that we all have those triggers or excuses or whatever that is. I guess for you it will really depend on your goal - by that I mean if you want to be AF or mods......I want to be able to moderate but I need to get some AF time in before I think I will be able to accomplish that......so today...is Day 1 again.........Care to join me for a while?
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

READY...Or Not??

Thanks for your response

Yea - those "triggers" always seem to get me! I wish I could start tomorrow, but hosting a football party and Monday a ski trip. More excuses, but don't want to set myself up for failure. My goal is to start again Tuesday...kids finally going back to school after a 5 week (year round school) break. I REALLY believe I can do it then!

Comment

READY...Or Not??

Hi LadyBird, I like you keep trying and backsliding. I am going to start tomorrow; a nondrinking friend is coming this weekend and I thought that would help me with the weekend!
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

READY...Or Not??

Hi Ladybird, and welcome. I know just how you feel about triggers and excuses. I would
          say don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, because the longer you put it off
          the harder it gets( this is what I do best). Maybe if you can't manage tomorrow af you
          could try cutting down.
          Best of luck.
          Paula.

Comment

Working...
          X