indulgence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indulgence

There's a wonderful/ horrible indulgence in being hungover and staying in bed all day. I can wallow in self pity and mortification. I can watch tv all day and know that i'm not going to get a single thing done. All of my energy is spent just trying not to shake the bed, trying to quell the crashing wave of naseau and hoping i don't trip over toys on the floor while i run my toilet. I feel very very possessive about my toilet on days like theese.

indulgence

Ah yes. Staying in bed. Feels good and wrong all at the same time. And the pigs have nothing on me in terms of wallowing.

Somehow the morning can be a very depressing time. Feeling hung-over, plus guilty. Wishing that you could just go back to dreamland and not deal.

I hear you and can so relate.

But, alas.....we must find the strength somewhere, somehow to get up and fight the good fight. Cause we all know that we will be better if we do. Somewhere, somehow......

Comment

indulgence

I'm pretty famaliar with the pigs. And yes going back to dreamland would be nice but by then i'm feeling like such a loser and not worthy of my family that my mind just keeps running. And its alot of useless exercise that doesn't even burn calories. Oh and after drinking and feeling bad and pissing off my husband and not getting my work done i am making myself FAT. I swear i can feel the beer settling down and kicking back in my fat cells.

Comment

Working...
      X