Tuesday January 22nd at the INN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its 7pm, do you know where your INNmates are? LOL.

This is a first no INN thread today, up until now, I think there's a pretty clear message here.

I think our little thirty day retreat/aslylum has run its course and has become more of a social gathering place for a few "old timers" which is great, but not the purpose of the thread.

We've done a great job here, but I think its time to move on.

I think a thirty day thread is still a great idea and perhaps there will be another one in the future.

To all of the INNmates Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and support you have shared with me and each other over the last few months.

Love and Peace
    Rob

Hello Inn Mates,

I'll put up the shutters and close the door on the way out.

July

Comment

Thank you, ROB and Hannah for all you have done for so many..

Maybe time for a new "retreat" for fun and a place to let our hair down... I am sure something will pop up!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Rob, MM, July, and all others who participated in this thread - it was a blast, and I think it served a very usefull purpose! Thanks to all who participated, and mostly to Rob, our dedicated leader. We are ever evolving, and I am sure we will find another fun way to support and encourage one another along this journey.....
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

It's been a great place to be.....thanks Rob, Hannah and everyone! :l

I have a few spare sticks - I'll take them with me....if you ever need one just ask

Love

Suze xx
          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Awwww! You know, yes....seems to have run its course....but I'm such a softee - I am sitting here with that wee little pricking behind the eyes, just that little one one has at a poignant, sad news item on the TV....?

A sad start to the morning - I hate endings! But The Inn has been lovely....and I thank you, Rob - and Hannah - for starting it and managing it so well.... I'll not forget the cosy times around that log fire!

Perhaps we can enjoy occasional reunions!!

Thank you and good luck and fair winds to the Innmates on the next part of our journey...

Love and hugs
            Finding My Self xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
            X