Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Starting out

Hello all,

I'm new here, hoping this might be the answer to my prayers......

Just Starting out

Hi Wee and welcome

You have come to a great place. Download the book and read, read and join in. Some are doing it with the topamax, others the supplements, cd's, the boards. Do it your way and good luck.

Rustop

Comment

Just Starting out

:welcome: Hi wee and welcome you are certainly in the right place for loads of support. As Rustop says download the book you will certainly get a feeling of hope and inspiration when you have read it. Look forward to seeing you around the boards. Keep reading and keep posting

LOL Sweetpea x
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Just Starting out

Hi Wee! I just got my stuff yesterday. Yippee! This is a great group. You have made a good start. You can do it!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Just Starting out

welcome!!

Welcome Wee:welcome: ...............Glad you are here, you will love it, just post and read, I am sure you will find we have a lot in common, we are all here to help eachother too, that is the best thing!!!

love and hugs!!:h :l

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Just Starting out

welcome and glad to have you here...this place has such support and great info...no judgment....blessings, buckle

Comment

Just Starting out

Wee I am new too! So far, everyone here has some of the kindest words and great advice. This is a great place to be.
              Thanks to everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Just Starting out

Welcome wee blether..........good to have you on board.

Your username made me LMAO, `cos I recently had to translate "blether" for some of my friends here. My, my!!!!...........small cyber world, `cos we`re in same city!!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Just Starting out

hi and welcome
                  jacqui
                  Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Just Starting out

welcome

Comment

Just Starting out

Welcome aboard Wee - You just blether away any time you feel like it - there is always someone here!

You just found a great bunch of folk!

Love

Satori

xxx
                      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Just Starting out

welcome. This site is great. No judgement. And we all have something that is not easy to share. Just like greeneyes my shipment recently arrived. It is really helping a lot. I am surprised to be honest, but happily surprised. Stay with us.

Comment

Working...
                        X