Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this normal?

I've been drinking fairly heavily for a long time (1 - 2 bottles of wine a night) for over a year. I'm on day 4 AF and I'm still soaking the bed with sweat at night and shivering all day. Is this withdrawal?? How long does it last? I'm not "hung over" but I still feel crappy!!
    It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
    It's time to be a big girl now....

Is this normal?

This is just your body getting rid of the toxins,for me it lasted 5-6 days,it will end SOON keep up the good work
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Is this normal?

Thanks Jacqui...I'll hang in there!
      It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.

Comment

Is this normal?

yep, sounds like detox. you are getting rid of the junk in your system.
        nice work
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Is this normal?

Well Done on Day 4. You should start feeling a lot better tomorrow hopefully. I know I did.

Unfortunately only lasted 7 days though, back on track again. Day 3.

Comment

Is this normal?

I just hope I remember what a pain this is when I get my next craving!!

Comment

Is this normal?

Amen to that!!
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Is this normal?

DAMO
                Seven days...that's great. And even better that you got right back on track! I have to say that I can't remember when I've seen seven days (that would mean I would have to involve a weekend :yuk: ). So I very much admire all the weekend warriors out there!!! Since my goal is six weeks AF (to start) I guess I'll have to suck it up. OH NO and one is just around the corner!! If someone promises me that I'll stop wetting the bed...I think I'll make it! :H

Comment

Is this normal?

It will get better Iknow! I promise!
                  Marcie

Comment

Working...
                  X