hi its day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi its day 2

Well its day 2. b/c hungover day doesn't count. but i definately wanted a drink today. a nice vodka and clubsoda with lime. I would sit outside and smoke and drink untill the frozen lasagna cooked itself. anyway i took up 4 loads of laundry instead. it sure wasn't as satisfying as a lovely cool drink on a lovely cloudy evening but i'll at least remember how it got upstairs.

hi its day 2

hit there..jupiter good job . hey go out side anyway .have cold pepsi instead .keep yourself busy.. and have a great night...it only gets better..good luck
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hi its day 2

Thanks for your support tlrgs.

Comment

hi its day 2

Great job. I believe hang over days count because I usually drink even more on those days....hair of the dog.
        Goal 1: Today
        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

hi its day 2

Hey Jupiter,

Good job with the laundry, lol. I am drinking nonA beer right now! I am doing mods but trying for some AF days and this is #2 for me and #3 for the week. You will be happy tomorrow when the laundry is nicely folded!

Comment

hi its day 2

hangover days better count! I am counting them twice!

Good job!!!

Comment

hi its day 2

Croft--I think we have the same sense of humor.
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

hi its day 2

lukalee33;260744 wrote: Croft--I think we have the same sense of humor.
                I think so too. I love reading your posts! Did you see the Charlie's Angel Movie when Camera Diaz dancing to the big butts song. hahahahahaa

Comment

hi its day 2

Good Job Miss Jupiter! Can you swing by Tampa FL and help me with my laundry too? That is the one task I absolutely HATE. Anyway, keep drinking water.... put a twist of lime in it.... think of your little girl and do this for her if you need to.
                  Day 4 is ALMOST HERE!!!!

P.S. Miss Luka, luka, did you hit the big 30??? :heart:

Patty
                  Tampa, FL

Comment

hi its day 2

actually i just finished my laundry. it's such a process. lug it downstairs, sort it, wash it , dry it, put it in the basket. let it marinate for 3-4 days tills its reaches the perfect wrinkle and then lug it upstairs and fold and put away.

Comment

hi its day 2

jupiter;260804 wrote: actually i just finished my laundry. it's such a process. lug it downstairs, sort it, wash it , dry it, put it in the basket. let it marinate for 3-4 days tills its reaches the perfect wrinkle and then lug it upstairs and fold and put away.
                      hahahahha - this cracks me up big time!!! I too, marinate my laundry. But while it is marinating I move it from the bed to the floor, then back to the bed, then to the floor, then to the bed.......really gets it good and basted.

Comment

Working...
                      X