I AM SO SMART!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM SO SMART!

So, I have already mentioned that the herbal cocktail seems to be helping. I have definately been drinking less. And really don't crave it. I do want to hold something in my hand, but diet soda seems to be taking care of that need.

But the one thing I have noticed....I am on, man. I feel smart, large and in charge. Snappy, speedy, you can count on me to get the job done. I feel so much smarter than I usually do! Go ahead, ask me anything.....anything at all. I got the scarecrow's brain certificate.

I AM SO SMART!

OK... ummm... name all the U.S. presidents ..
    elements of the periodic table ..
    OK start with that
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

dexterhead;260740 wrote: OK... ummm... name all the U.S. presidents ..
      elements of the periodic table ..
      OK start with that
      Well, ok. I guess I am not feeling nearly as smart as I thought. Oh well, it still feels pretty good.

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

That's great croft. Keep eating those cheetos. lol. Really, I'm glad and proud.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

How big is my ass for real?
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

hi there. croft.. good to hear and keep it up..ok and i have question who invented the toilet and toilet paper....there you go..have fun lol..let me know thanks
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

WOW - now I have homework!

I am cracking up that everyone remembers by cheeto story. I laugh every time someone references cheetos. I am off to work on my mural and will definately be bringing a bag of cheetos with me. Let's just hope my friend is out of bad wine......and other adult beverages.

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

lukalee33;260749 wrote: How big is my ass for real?
                Your ass is soooo big...... well, I can't think of anything. You must have a small ass, then. And I should know as I am really smart right now.

It is amazing how much AL clouds your thought processes, really. Being AF for even a couple of days is just really making things clear. Hope I can go longer than this. I could run for the president. I hear there is an election coming up.

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

croft good for you. !!!PLEEASE run for president. !!! I will for sure vote for you.
                  Lukalee, your butt is only HALF the size of mine. I will xerox mine tomorrow and post it.
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I AM SO SMART!

I love threads like these....

Croft, I can feel your enthusiasm! You get smarter and smarter with each day. By election time, you can run an add at the last minute and get tons of votes I'm sure!

I missed the part about the Cheetos, but I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well.

P4T
                    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                    X