Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Days AF - What now?

Hi everyone,

My very first post **sigh**. I have been holding on to a bottle of Naltrexone which I persuaded my Dr. to write me a script for. Wanted to wait until I was AF b4 taking. Now, by no effort on my part - am miraculously AF for 5 days (had bad flu for a week and a half)!! Now I'm a little nervous about possible side effects and have been reading thru a few posts. Can't get a good handle on it. I don't usually have trouble with side effects on new meds... Anyone want to weigh in for or against?? I'd really appreciate the input. Thanks guys.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain." - Vivian Green

5 Days AF - What now?

Hey Ninja~ Welcome. It is an AWESOME accomplishment to go 5 days without booze, no matter what miracles are involved. I have no idea about Naltrexone and will defer to others, so no weigh in here. I just recommend water and Super B complex vitamins. Stay close by!

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

5 Days AF - What now?

hi there..ninjalush. good job.you got this far so just take it easy and one day at time.like said lot of water, maybe some candy , hot tea.but hey good job again and stay close by this is a really kool place and the poeple are real helpful
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

5 Days AF - What now?

great work!!! you are doing better than me! although that may not be very hard. But still, I am really impressed.

And welcome to this site. IT ROCKS!

Comment

5 Days AF - What now?

Hi ninjalush
          :welcome: aboard,

Well done on 5days af keep up the good work....you will get lots of support here...just keep on posting....I'm sure someone will come along and give you some input on naltrexone.
          Good luck
          love
          Teardrop.x
          family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
          X