hi there...whats next ..looking for sugestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well today .am feeling really great ..but it feel like am missing something...i did what i needed to do already..am a carpenter and i work for myself. so i make my own hours.and these days i have been taking alot of time for myself. been reading alot. just learning as much as i can . but it still feels like something is missing and no its not the alcohol.my kids are doing good. my girl and i are still going strong.the one thing is my memory still sucks.....but for now everyone have a great day.. maybe someone tell me what am missing and whats next...
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

well for me tlrgs it would be a trip to florida lol ! it freezing clod and generally grim here. But joking aside i know what u mean I am trying to just get on with thing and not to focus my whole day life on all this . I am trying to give myself a break stop trying to hard and to forgive myself , i realised last nigth i carry my guilt on my back like a heavy rucksack, so i did this thing i imagined being in a room taking the back pack off and putting in dowm then coming out of the room locking the door behind me walking away and throwing th key in a bin never to be retrived . I really like that image means i can never go back and retrive my back pack and all that guilt makes me smile can't be bad . DD x

Comment

Tlrgs - wow, sounds like things are going great!

What do you think you are missing? What else do you feel you need? You're getting healthier, you are feeling great, your kids are good, you and your girl are still going strong, you work your own hours, ....let me know if I left anything out. You know what I think you may be missing? Take a deep breath, exhale slowly and friggin enjoy your life!! It's ok to be happy!

You might just think something is missing because chaos took up so much of your time. Enjoy what you have, hun. You've earned it! Good job!!!

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Thankful;261220 wrote: Tlrgs - wow, sounds like things are going great!

What do you think you are missing? What else do you feel you need? You're getting healthier, you are feeling great, your kids are good, you and your girl are still going strong, you work your own hours, ....let me know if I left anything out. You know what I think you may be missing? Take a deep breath, exhale slowly and friggin enjoy your life!! It's ok to be happy!

You might just think something is missing because chaos took up so much of your time. Enjoy what you have, hun. You've earned it! Good job!!!

Love, Me
        :l
        This is actually pretty darn close to what I would have liked to have said. I know that alcohol takes up a lot of my time. Buying it under cover. Drinking it under cover. Hiding it. buying breath freshners, making up lies. Scouting for new liquor stores. It takes time. And getting better takes even more energy. Maybe you have arrived and it is time to just breathe and enjoy the place you are now in. And remember that some of us are looking at you and wishing we could be where you are. Like ME!

Comment

thank you all . you guys are right am just too hard on myself..thanks again.and god bless you all
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
          X