hi there...why worry about tomorrow..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when today is here and we should be living it here and now..tomorrow is such a far distance.who really know what tomorrow will bring..have you ever wonder when you were a kid. you really didnt worry about tomorrow.and as a kid you didnt worry about all these things that are going around you. you just play with your toys. why today it is so crazy.where it drive us to drinking. to be happy again or to get rid of our sorrow or just to forget what lead us to drinking.work the wife ,kids the butt head in the next car ahead of you..so why cant we live.for the here and now.and when we say not today mean it..look at life like you were a kid.and not worry about tomorrow..live for today........................................well this is myway of dealing with my alcoholic problem..........i would love to your input.......thanks
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

What do you think about this... stress-free job, no bf/gf judgmental family... but can I blame them for the JUDGING!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Tlrgs, living in the 'now moment' is indeed a really good goal as well as being practical. we do tend to worry beyond reason as adults and it takes it's toll on us for sure.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey you are so right, Live for the day, take your luck as it comes and try to enjoy some aspect of whatever situation you find yourself in. Who knows what's ahead, and most of the things we worry about or fear never happen, and if they do, we cope somehow. Keep strong

Geordiegirl

Comment

Yep.. that is truly the only time we actually have, now.. the rest is either a memory or a fantasy.

Have your read the book "The Power of NOW" by Eckhart Tolle? I was actually thinking about you the and this book the other day after reading your Pepper Plant story. It is a facinating book. I have it as an AUDIO book and listen to it often. You remind me of the writer...his story is a remarkable awakening, much like your Pepper Plant. Very powerful reading.

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

hi there..thanks mm.i will check that book out.but for now have a great here and now day. enjoy what we have.. is life

Comment

You sound so much more positive in this post than your last. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Comment

thank you ... now time for yard work

my day is good great and now yard work. anyone wants to do it for me. hey everyone go out side and smile,smell the air look at and around you and say today i liveit looks so great

Comment

Working...
                X