Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same problem - different progress

hi all
    Just a little update on my progress - with the exception of one large glass of red wine i have been af for 13 days! I cannot believe it. I feel great and like many of you relate to your feelings whether you are af or not. Croft's post was so inspiring, it is so true, we all the same problem, some with a greater degree of severity than others, and we are all handling our problem differently, what works for me may work for you or not .. and we share ideas and experiences and hey presto, we all feel worthwhile, that we can do it, the we are not alone, that we are no unusual, hopeless. Our progress is different too, i may make 13 days someone else 30, some else totally af, someone else still struggling - so what, we are all trying, we are making the effort, we all want the same thing and we accept that we have to work at it.

Well those are my thoughts at the moment anyway - thanks guys and girls for a truly remarkable site.

wine is till not divine (tho frustratingly still has an allure)
    AF since 27th February 2011

Hi Wine

I totally agree. I started the programme wanting so much to be one of those who never touched alcohol again. Did not work out that way, I did not take the topamax which might have had something to do with it. However, I am now doing it my way and stringing 30 days at a time AF. Well done on 13 days, you now know that you can do it. It does get easier the more AF time you notch up the easier it gets.

Rustop

Comment

13 DAYS is just amazing!!!! I am looking forward to being able to accomplish that. GOOD FOR YOU! Keep inspiring us.

Comment

Working...
      X