PDA

View Full Version : someone slap me!!!!

WA
January 27th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Im so fed up and my brain is saying....just one drink...then it says dont be stupid...then it say but only one wont hurt....why now why after so long...im bored i know that...but ...if ...feel like smashing my head againest the wall right now:upset:
glad to see you lot are stronger than me....Jacqui xxx

memarcie
January 27th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Jacqui, you have more than yourself to think about now. Don't drink, you'll feel so much better about it in the morning. Why don't you take a hot bath and then go to bed.

Be strong

Chief
January 27th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Listen to the side that says "don't be stupid..."

We're not stronger than you....that's The Beast trying to get you to think you are not strong enough to do this.....it's all trickery. The rotten bastard wants you to have "just one drink" because he knows there is no such thing as one drink. You take one, and The Beast will take over from there and your day will be ruined. And you will not feel good about it.

So, STOP RIGHT NOW...........take a breath and get yourself back in charge. The Beast has you thinking that taking a drink is an option.....that's all he wants to do....make it an option for you. Well, it's not a freakin' option. Take that off the table and take back the control.

You can do this.....this is just one of the thunderstorms you are flying through. Keep flying and you will pop out of the clouds and into the sunshine......just keep flying..

Don

WA
January 27th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I know i just cant stop crying today...and i dont know why so i cry some more...im really going to try will read and post read and post read and post...and cry
Jacqui xxx

greeneyes
January 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM
J - you know that was me yesterday. Go outside. Have some hot tea. Don't do it. Beat the beast!

WA
January 27th, 2008, 01:41 PM
I know i just feel so emotional drained...wish my husband didnt work away...wish i had a friend to give me a hug....

lukalee
January 27th, 2008, 01:43 PM
:boxer: :moon: :bat Here's me beating up AL for you!!!!

greeneyes
January 27th, 2008, 01:45 PM
I have a hug for you. Can you feel it? It's large and wrap around and hold on kind of hug.:h

memarcie
January 27th, 2008, 01:48 PM
((((Jacqui))))

WA
January 27th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks went to chat...didnt speak to me god i know i have bad paranoier at the mo...oh yes and i cant spell....i have never wished for monday morning so much...
Jacqui

Finding My Self
January 27th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Jaqui, love - the news you are absorbing, your hubby not home yet to talk about it.....early AF.....wow girl....give yourself a break! Not with booze, not good....not what you need and you know it.... because you're too darned lovely to let that Beast get to you.... But a break around crying etc......crikey! You just hang in there until you get hubby home.....was he not home tonight? Hon, hang in there.....we're here for you....big hugs.
FMS xx

WA
January 27th, 2008, 02:55 PM
finding yer but delayed so will get home about 3am...and thanks i really need a kick up the a....
Jacqui

slightlysuze
January 27th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Jacqui....just remember - if you're down, alcohol will only make it WORSE!!! Have a cup of tea or whatever, a nice bath and go to bed......just do it! Then you will feel a million dollars in the morning! Promise :)

Love

Suze x

WA
January 27th, 2008, 03:13 PM
im sorry i really am.....love to all
Jacqui xxx

tlrgs
January 27th, 2008, 03:16 PM
hang in there jacqui .. you have alot of friends here. chat and keep on posting

Thankful
January 27th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Jacqui - my heart goes out to you, hun. I saw your other thread the other day, but couldn't think of any words of comfort. You seemed too scared to even think whether or not you were happy over this news. I guess you must be so stressed now at the thought of finally being able to tell hubby. You are certainly deserving of a good cry. Once you let it all out, you may feel a little better. I hope so.

Congrats on your AF days! You should be so proud of this amazing accomplishment. You know one drink will hurt, baby or not. So don't let your emotions make your choices for you right now. Stay strong. Just a while longer til hubby is home. You can do it.

May be you can get some rest before he comes in. You will obviously be up for a while once he arrives. And napping now will make the time pass faster. I know, I know...easier said than done. My prayers are with you, Jacqui.

Love, Me
:l

Not Happy Hour-Happy Life
January 27th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Jacqui~
How about taking out one of those fancy wine glasses, put INSTEAD of wine, fill it with juice, or sparkling soda, or even chocolate milk....
Then, can you find a mirror?

Everybody, I'd like to propose a toast. Let's make a TOAST to Jacqui, shall we? :cheering:

Jacqui, let's toast to your health.
Let's toast to the uncertainty of tomorrow.
Instead of being afraid of tomorrow, Let's EMBRACE IT.
The sun will rise, and the birds will sing.
You will be one day healthier... :groupluv:
Everything will turn out beautifully, dear Jacqui~ Your daughter is there. Your grand baby loves you.
Your husband obviously Loves you, too. :l

So, Deep breath. Let's Toast to Jacqui! :hug:
Much love,

WA
January 27th, 2008, 03:34 PM
now you all got me crying more...has anyone felt like this...you all seem so strong....or is it me doomed to fail...i have never felt like this its AL versa MWO.....had a hot bath would go to bed but too early....excuse me a mo....f..k off al I hate you
Jacqui xxx

Mags
January 27th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Jacqui
A hot bath is great. Feel how strong you are right now. You are winning. You are beating the beast

We are all here hugging you and holding your hand

Keep it up. You are winning.

Mags
January 27th, 2008, 03:50 PM
You are NOT doomed to failure. You are destined to win. Because you really really want to and you will. You can.

WA
January 27th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks thats it im going to bed AF...a so big thanks to you all again...will think of you all and your hugs....
i really love you all Jacqui xxxx

Chief
January 27th, 2008, 05:23 PM
How you doin', Jacqui? You can do this...we are helping you. Just don't drink. You will feel so much better if you don't drink. So just don't do it.

And, by the way, it IS AL versus MWO....

Don

Finding My Self
January 27th, 2008, 06:10 PM
...and Al is losing.......badly! MWO will win.

Hang in there Jaqui.....are you nearly in bed? Your little green name button light is still on....are you ok? You can do this....and tomorrow is another day...with freshness form some sleep...

Let us know how you're doing? We're still here for you.

Hugs
FMS xx

memarcie
January 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Yay Jacqui! Great job!

January 27th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Hi jacqui,
Not been online all day.........just glad to read that you stayed strong and have gone to bed. Nothing is worth giving in to drink for..........

Starlight Impress x

myra
January 27th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Hi Jacqui

Hope you are ok. Sorry I was not online to chat. Would have loved to chat with you cause lordy knows I can't seem to get thru a day without chat. Bout to go there now.

Patty, I think your idea of pouring up something pretty - my favorite is sparkling water with lime - in a great glass and toasting to Jacqui is a great idea.

Hang in Jacqui. I don't feel strong but sure feel supported.

Mags
January 27th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Sweet dreams Jacqui. We will hear from a sober and happy Jacqui tomorrow. Sleep well.

WA
January 28th, 2008, 03:14 AM
A huge thanks to all.....feeling a lot better this morning WE DONE IT....when i started this tread i really didnt want to as i didnt want to seem a failure but im so glad i did....it saved me.....I now relise my loniness comes from the years of drinking as all my friends were drinkers so as the days go by they are slipping away....I wish them strengh....so now i feel like im starting life again...god in so many ways...spent all day on site yesterday and i so love you lot but feel i must do something with my life...i dont know what...maybe its too early?.... i just dont know,but what i do know is finding this site was one of the best things that ever happened to me and my loved ones.....
Jacqui xxx

CaptJBean
January 28th, 2008, 03:16 AM
can I send you and IOU slap?

Not Happy Hour-Happy Life
January 28th, 2008, 07:13 AM
WE DONE IT

Jaqui, I'd love to take the credit, but YOU did it.... with our help.:heart: Much love,

satori
January 28th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Yep Jacqui - YOU did it - all we did was remind you that you CAN! :)

Well done!

Love

Satori

xxx

Lucy Van Pelt
January 28th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Yea!!! You made it!! Isn't it amazing the difference a day makes! When we are down, we feel like the emotion is there forever...but it isn't. When we want to DRINK, we feel like that feeling won't go away either....but it DOES!!!

Hey sweetie, remember that not only are you absorbing this huge news, and not only are you early AF, you are also dealing with RAGING hormones!!! So, of course your emotions are all over the place. It will all settle down. Don't get down on yourself. You are doing absolutely amazing!!!

With love,

Beth

Chief
January 28th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Well Done, Jacqui...

Don

bald headed old guy
January 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Allow yourself to be proud of you, Jacqui! All of us are proud of YOU! This is great! Be Strong Girl!
BHOG

January 29th, 2008, 05:40 PM
So glad you made it. Just like everyone said...one ALWAYS becomes 2, 3, 4, 10!