Wanted to touch base with my MWO family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave up...have drinking since sometime last week, maybe Thursday, every night. The good news is I didnt do anything too stupid and didnt black out. The other good news, am starting over again.

I have been on leave for 5-6 weeks....go back to work tomorrow, with that damn daily 2 1/2 hour commute. Very nervous about going back. What the hell do I care what people think? I'm sure it is general knowledge I had a "nervous breakdown", I hate that word. Wait, after years of cauous, I simply needed to regroup and this is OKAY!!!!!

Looking for another job, didnt get I interviewed for, found at Saturday...maybe another reason I just gave up on not drinking.

At my current job, I have been harrassed, treated unfairlly and discriminated against. I have not had the strength to take action....I believe I may write a "coming back" letter stating, due to my "condition", the harassment and discrimation needs to cease for my health and well being.

Anyway...just rambling, and wanted to touch base. Back with you all now in our goals. Thank you for listening. :h
    This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Hi Looking.....your family says Hi...us.....we're here....don't worry....

Your words,"..... stating, due to my "condition", the harassment and discrimation needs to cease for my health and well being...." are good. But you don't even have to have a conditon to not be harrassed and discriminated against.....because no one does....sometimes getting to this dark place in our lives has a blessing in realising that....that, for ourselves, we matter....we are all special and we deserve to be treated with respect....and love and fairness....and have people around us who wish to be treated like that by us too....

Good luck to you tomorrow.....don't let anyone let you down...they'll have all of us here to answer to....!

And leave Al in his/her bottle.....futile help. You can do this.

Love FMS xx (And hugs)
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi Looking, oh I am so sorry. I can relate to being turned down for jobs .. .have been turned down for ever so many (and generally had some drinks that evening to soothe my self-esteem) and it sucks .. and I need to start looking again too. Please know that we are all here for you and be good to yourself. let us know how it goes ..:l :l :l
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Hi Look...

Glad you're back....get right back with us and we'll help you through this..

don

Comment

Looking for hope, guess what, everybody is totally into their own heads, they worry about what others think of them and are totally self absorbed. Don't you worry about what they think, it does not matter, not at all, you will just go in there and do your job, to the best of your ability, and put your head in this place: they got other fish to fry, and so do you. In time it will not be an issue. It will be your attitude that will set the tone. Everybody has "stuff" and all that matters is how you deal with that stuff. I wish you the best, you just go on girlfriend! :h

P.S. don't write a letter
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Yes, very glad that you are back. And yes, we are your family and all care about you a TON!!!!

Someone else has already posted this, but "Once More with Feeling", NO ONE DESERVES TO BE HARASSED OR DISCRIMINATED AGAINST-----NO ONE!!!!!!

Comment

Lookingforhope, nice to see you back ........

Hold your head up high tomorrow, you can do it .........

Love & Hugs ...
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X