hi there..philosophy for life..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be patient,be open minded,smile ofen,savor special moments. make new friends...rediscover the old ones.tell them that you love them..and when you love them,feel it deeply. ignore worries,forget problems,pardon enemies,keep promises.if you get more than one chance,try again.prize your good ideas.try not to make mistakes,and if you do,learn from them. be crazy.appreciate miracles when they happen.notice where the sun is in the shy,listen to the rain.watch for rainbows and falling stars.look for the beauty around you. smile with your heart,confide in others.give to others,and be gentle with others,always.hope,desire,grow,work hard...be yourself.be understanding when its needed.have confidence in life,have faith.comfort a friend.have confidence in yourself."enjoy life !!"
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

my baby is doing fine . she is just waking up thank god. and in about an hour i can got to the hospit .been waiting all day and thank you all for praying for her.....am just been going crazyall day and hey i hope you all like this post

Comment

great advice trgs !!! came on to ask about your girlfriend glad she is ok !! be strong keep posting your sound word they give much support to many and hey hollywood !!! know any famouse people ????

Comment

I am happy everything went well! I know how trying it can be waiting. Your post was great by the way!

Comment

she is doing great .just really sore right now and very tired.and this time no close cuts. thank god. have a great night everyone ..hey am alone i could party .anyone .just kidding . i have no problem saying no now...

Comment

Great advice and so glad to hear that things went ok today. I have been wondering.

Comment

Love it - thank you!
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
              X