hi there...today i was scare and worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have been going thur this for now 4 years in and out of the hospitals.two back surgerys and now .two neck surgerys.it just put alot of stress on me. it was around the same time last year. to tell you the truth i wish she would have waited . i hate seeing her in so much pain.and theres nothing i can say to her to make her feel better. now earlier when she wouldnt eat i had to tell her that she wouldnt get her meds unless she ate. something and she did what i ask of her .and yea this is number 4 and i should be used to it. but this time is worst she hurting more then ever.i am just really worry .she is able to pick herself up and only with my help . i dont mind doing for her but dame.i dont understand why the hospital would let her come home so soon...... is this what they mean by the saying you are being tested. and i thank god .that i am not drinking this time around.and hoping tomorrow is a better day for her........thanks just venting
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Keeping the faith

I'm sure your being tested. Your a good person to be praying for her, when deep down its you who needs pray. I wish the best for both of you. I am sure she is grateful to you for everything....espcially for not drinking and being there when she obviously needs you most.:new:

Comment

You are a hero Tlrgs.
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I truly believe that everything in life happens for a reason. She is very lucky to have you in her's as I am very certain you feel the same way. It is perfectly human to be stressed out and worried.

You are doing so well with your sobriety, and this will help you cope all the more. Sending you big hugs.

Comment

tlrgs, I'm sorry you're having to go through this. I really don't know exactly what the problem is, or who "she" is, but it sounds like you're being just the person she needs right now. Congratulations, and good for you, for not using these problems as an excuse to drink. We all know that would only make the problems so much worse. Hang in there, and I'll be thinking about you....

Comment

tlgrs: your lady is SO lucky to have you in her life. I am sorry you are both going through this. yes, you are being tested, but you are being very strong for her. yes, so frustrating, our hospitals throw people out practically before they are done with surgery. please be strong, we are thinking of and praying for both of you!!
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I'm sorry you are going through some hellish moments - it doesnt seem fair. Sounds like you are being tested, I am in awe of ANYONE to stay sane and sober with so much stress so good on you Tigrs you should be very proud!

I hope things turn around real soon for you all.
              Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

i just would like to say thank you .for all your surpport.am jut a little tired this morning but doing fine.my girlfriend in the other hand is doing soso.but she sletp all night . and woke in alot of pain and i am going to call the the doc today and maybe he can give me some answers. this has got to get better.
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tlrgs,

I am sorry she is in such pain. I hate it for her and for you.

Yes, Thank God you are sober, otherwise this would be much worse. Good on you for staying sober.

Hopefully this pain will pass soon and this surgery will end up being a really good thing for your girlfriend. Hang on to that hope. If, in the long run, she is much better than before, this pain will just be an unpleasant memory.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Is this the better and worse... sickness and health part... I think that applies to almost all relationships... even friendships
                    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Working...
                    X