Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone have a good day

well hope everyone has a great day .and thanks so much. : :l :l :thanks:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

everyone have a good day

tlrgs,
    I'm thinking of you and your girl friend, your in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you will soon start to see some even minor improvements.
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

everyone have a good day

how are you doing. I have been thinking about what you have been through over the last few days. I hope you are hanging in there!!!!

Comment

everyone have a good day

tlrgs,

That's a really nice message to wake up to. Thank you for taking the time to wish us a good day whilst going through a difficult time yourself.

Stay strong.

Comment

everyone have a good day

hi there.. ok sheeeeeeeeeeee caann walikkkkkkkkkkkkkk what happen no one can tell me anything. but she said that they lower the doses of pain meds so today i goto the hospital and goto the 7th floor guest who i see walking my redhaed.so she is now walking she can get in and out of bed which is really great and the good news is she is going to stay there longer maybe till sunday so i am very kool with that and so now while she is there i can build handycap ramp for her and my uncle he is 65 and having a hard time getting around too . so now is a better time then any...and yea it was a great day
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

everyone have a good day

That is fantastic news! I am so very happy for you and her! You sound so much better today and you deserve it.

Keep us posted!

Comment

everyone have a good day

Croft;268317 wrote: how are you doing. I have been thinking about what you have been through over the last few days. I hope you are hanging in there!!!!
              Me too, "T". I remember how upset you were in chat. Glad things are looking up for you and girlie... and the uncle

Comment

Working...
              X