Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in Need - ODAT - Saturday

Good morning all ODATers,

Dog had to go potty early this morning and once I'm up, I'm up.

I kept waiting for someone to start the Saturday thread but finally figured it was up to me. Which is a good thing!! This means all my ODAT friends are resting up today.

I am calm again this morning and know that I must just stay busy and not dwell on the dire possibilities that I have no control over in life.

Hmm. Serenity Prayer? Yep. Need to carefully consider the words and remember them everytime I get upset. My counselor told me about a friend of hers who is an ex-alcoholic (of course she used the words "in recovery") but her advice to all drinkers is "Do not let anything get in the way of your serenity."

So, my task today and for the next few weeks, as I stay sober, is to remember this. NOTHING, and I MEAN NOTHING, shall get in the way of my serenity.

Okay, enough of my rambling ruminations.

I still have more house keeping to do and all three grandkids want to spend the night tonight, so I have some work to do to get things ready.

I sure hope I can maintain my serenity with three little wild ones running around tonight!! :H

Love to all and prayers and hopes that your day goes well.
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016
Working...
X