Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Feb 16th

Good Morning Abbers,

Starting the thread this morning because I can.

Have managed a few days AF, not sure how many and don't care, just starting to feel better again. Whew!!

Am going to be reallly busy this morning helping hubby with moving dog kennel and building some fence for Poulan so he has a better place to be that is not smack dab on the middle of my deck in the back of the yard.

Unfortunately, I got word yesterday that I am flying out Monday morning back to St. Louis. I was hoping to stay home the rest of my life and still get paid. :H

Hope all are doing well.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Saturday Feb 16th

Hi Cindi and all to come...feeling wonderful today im in a really good mood, no sickness and just happy to be alive.....
    Love to all
    Jacquixxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Saturday Feb 16th

Good morning!

Cindi~ so happy to hear you are feeling better. Are you feeling OK about going out of town? I know this can be hard sometimes. You are doing so well, let us know if you need anything before you go, or while you are away. My thoughts will be with you. Enjoy your new loverboy!

Jacqui~ Wow, what a way to start the day - good for you!

I'm off for another day of work.. I had a emotional night - met with my husband for the first time in 2 months. We had coffee - it was nice. No triggers - didn't even think about drinking after - that is huge. I did not drink.. yeah. I will not drink today either...

Have a wonderful day!

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Saturday Feb 16th

Afternoon all, aren't Saturdays great ....... Feeling so good today, hope you all are too. Have a good weekend.

Lx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Saturday Feb 16th

good job me loverlies

resisting triggers and kicking booty as we know we can!

Deebs if you are having a little anxiety about your trip let me do something for you. I'm taking that anxiety to a far away field of undisclosed location and burying it in a hole. there...done!

well I just managed a totally AF trip inspite of dining with a bunch of testosterone-overloaded powerdrinkers.

something dreadful did happen yesterday morning at the hotel just before my shower and checkout: the toilet backed up and flooded the place out with effluent water eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! it was a lovely way to start the day. anyway it's kind of funny now.

today I'm going to the william sonoma store to look at cooking gadgets and basically decompress/relax for a bit.

be well friends!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday Feb 16th

Hi Everyone: I'm here & I'm sober. I'm doing fine w/the g-son, but parenting a 3 year old is definitely for younger folks. We've been together so much (this whole thing started last Tues.) that he's starting to slip up & call me "Mommy." I don't want him to go back to a germ-infested house, so I think we'll probably have him again tonight.

I have to watch out for the exhaustion factor. That's when I'm vulnerable to wanting to de-stress w/you-know-what. I won't do that, because I won't be drinking today or tomorrow. Once I get my life back, I'll relax w/a cup of hot choc.

Take care everyone.

tkpartner or Cindi or anyone: If I can't start this thread tomorrow, please feel free to do so...anytime!

tk: You're doing well. Keep going & deepen your resolve.

Cindi: I know how stressful the travel is (I wouldn't be able to do it)...try, try, try...for yourself & Adrienne.

MM: You sound very serene. I like that.

Love, Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Saturday Feb 16th

Hi All and Happy Saturday,

I'm sorry you have to get back to travelling, Cindi, that bites the big one! I don't know if you like to read, but I do, and I'm really enjoying it now that I'm not drinking. I still fall asleep over my book sometimes, but I get to read longer since I'm not passing out, and I remember stuff. If there's something special that you like to do that is very PORTABLE, that might help you lots on your trips. Anyway, I hope Adrienne is keeping up with her good work.

Jacqui, you sound on top of the world, and that is great to see.

MM, you sound like you are doing great too. Meeting with STBX and not getting triggered??:goodjob: Keep it up!

tea and tk, both of you sound wonderful as well. It is so great that everyone seems to be doing okay today.

Deter, sorry about the toilet, but I love your description of "testosterone-overloaded powerdrinkers;" it made me laugh out loud. I am really pleased that you stayed AF.

Mary, we do have to watch out for being tired. Try to grab what rest you can with a 3-year-old. Why not have some hot chocolate NOW?? I am in awe of your taking care of your grandson for such a period of time. It makes me tired to just think about it!

Last night was the first good night's sleep I had in several days. It felt great to sleep well at last. I still feel like I could sleep some more, so I'm going to get busy so I forget about it.

My other sister will be coming to visit me next weekend. That will be fun, and I'm very motivated to get cleaning up around here, too.

Anyway, have a good rest of the day, everyone.

:l :l
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X