Friday - March 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday - March 21st

Can't start my day without my shout out to my dearest Abberoonies!

Keep it all good today everyone and have a super Great day!!

:h : :h :h : :h
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Friday - March 21st

Hi 4: I'm getting ready to go to FL to see parents. Thanks so much for starting this thread. It means a lot to me. I'm doing OK...working through the feelings about son's DUI. That's life. Working through issues...not blocking them. I'll try to check back later. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Friday - March 21st

Hi Everyone, Day 21 for me. Getting ready for Easter with the family. Hope your son is doing ok Mary. It really is so much easier dealing with things not being hungover or thinking about when you can have a drink. I think everything can just seem monumental at times to attempt to get through and you don't realize how much the alcohol is contributing to this overwhelming feeling. Things can still be difficult but they just don't seem so exhausting and monumental. It's like your whole brain just sort of calms down. Hi4The Boyz, hope have a great Easter with your kids. Have a nice time with your parents Mary, we'll look forward to your return. Take Care, Aquamarine
      NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
      AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Friday - March 21st

Hello Everyone,

My Easter weekend is already off to a great start. The kids came bounding onto my bed at 7:30 with a list of things they wanted to do today. We've already done most of them. SO great not to have hangover. No aspirin, water bottles, empty wine glass, remorse, guilt, excuses...I could go on.

4tB, Thank you for starting us off. Hope the weather in your part of the country has improved. Mary, have a great trip. Aqua, 21 days - that's wonderful. I pick up the husb tonight so I have made it through his absence w/o a drink - haven't managed that in YEARS.

Young, thanks for the kind words yesterday. Ambivalent is a much better term than reluctant. I will keep moving forward and trusting the process. My body adjusted to being AF after the first few weeks - my mind is still playing tricks on me. You know the drill.

Okay, off to do some work for my parents.

All the Best,
        Beck
        Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Friday - March 21st

Aqua: You are so right about alcohol contributing to problems. It seems like it would be a relief, but it's really just another burden. Thank you very much for your support. Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

Friday - March 21st

Aloha Friday ABoriginies!!!

thanks for the kick start 4thboyz

feels like Saturday for some reason. not complaining!
            tonight Dx and I go for our full moon snow shoeing trek. going to be cold but so much fun

I'm sure the others will be nipping on brandy etc but that doesn't bother me. I'll be strong and aware. I know I can rely on myself and that feels grand.
            Mary, Beck, Aqua, and all to come......be well!!!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday - March 21st

Friday!!!

Hi all,

I have been SOOOOOOOOO busy today, a very welcome feeling!! Everyone have an AWESOME Good Friday and Easter weekend!! I won't be checking in til Monday, goodbye to all the boredom.................Have a pretty busy week next week, then off to Vegas/Utah for the following week!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA!!!!!!!!!!!:happy::yay::wd::rockba nd:

MA

XOXOXOXO
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
              X