L-Glut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L-Glut

I managed to stop on my way home - not at the wine store - at the health store. Good van!!! Well done!!! I picked up some L-Glut, but am unsure how much one takes. Just once a day? Three times a day?? It doesn't say in the book. Another thing I noticed is that in the book, it is recommended the Kudzu be taken 3 times a day, 150 mg each. BUT, the kudzu comes in 300g capsules. Very strange. Anybody else notice that??
    Peanut

L-Glut

Hi Peanut....Well done after work!

Yes the book is different from the web site! I noticed it too. Anyway I have been taking 1 kudzu (from the website) 3 x a day and I take the l-glut mid-morning and mid-afternoon. The l-glut I have is also from the website and I think it is best taken on an empty stomach. I have heard and others can correct me if I am wrong but you can take 2-3 l-gluts per craving with no problem.

Best of luck to you! Keep that Van going in the right direction!
    Hugs, Bambi

the kudzu I take is 300mg and the l-glut us 1000mg
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

L-Glut

Hey Bambi,
      So you take the L-Glut the same time as the Kudzu?? I followed the instructions for taking the supps, and maybe will will just add the 1000mg L-Glut to the Kudzu time. Does taking all these supps give anybody an upset stomach??
      Peanut

Comment

L-Glut

Hi Peanut and Bambi, I have a sensitive stomach (all those years of drinking and bad nerves probably, you think?) but I haven't had any problems with the supps so far - 4 days. I have heard too that I can up my L-Glut to 7 G (not mg) a day without a problem. I havne't tried it but might today. I've had to adjust a couple of my supps because the dosages I have are different than the plan. I think if you take them consistently that that's the key. WT
        Wasted Time (NO MORE!)

Comment

Working...
        X