The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

Cap'tn, loved your description of the pub! (on vlad's thread) Sea monkeys and the nasty loo! Sounds like college bars...

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Thanks CS shame its all too true but can you direct me to the pie and welcomb to the Darren site Samantha probably hung out at the wrong bar and ended up with Darren hope you can hang with us!!!!
      Love cap helps to laugh best defense against the creeping snake AL

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I was baking a cherry pie one night while on chat, and Tlrgs has never let me hear the end of it. As for the Darrens, I missed out on that group. The weeks I was AF, though, I was definitely a witch, so that is partly why I am afraid to go back there! Sounds stupid, I know. But laughter sure helps -- I need more of it and stop wallowing in crap (in the carpet at the pub!)

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Did someone say PIE???

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

ok pie's are on the way

:beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

CS your funny please stay I love you !!!!!!!!This is good my gastric jucies are now able to speak !!!!! they can say PIE in 10 different languages and some garble message which i think interprets as BRING IT ON.
              Love Cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

well i have heard we dont make any sence here on this thread so what i say to that.
                is lets have a party come on girls and guys give it your best .. i dont want to think about al so come up with anything and everything from pies.tea,bikini, give us something to talk about rather then al .. am a long term abstainer and am coming on 9 months and this is my way i want to spend my time ..sure you dont understand it. but hey go with the flow and open that mind up and look for the funny side of things..
                post what comes to mind .

cs04. glad to have you with us come on and laugh .

heavenly. you are too funny i try to find pictures like that and i can ..do tell ? please

captn. hows it going buddy .and it good to have you back aboard. i love you . not that theres anything wrong with that .you know .

time2change i just want to tell you you are doing an awesome job.and you have been there for me in many ways thank you

hippie keep it coming buddy

cmhguy where are you buddy

IAD where are you we need big picture

flyinhigh enjoy your weekend and hope your bathroom is done before you get back

if i forgot anyone
                and to all the rest embrace your inner darren and enjoy being sober

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

What we dont make any sense well sniff my hairy arse and see how much sense that makes Shit some people just dont get it pisses me off
                  Angry Capo

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

be all you can be
                    join the darren army

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

The Darren Army? I like the sound of that....all this talk about pie makes me hungry...And Hippie, you are not allowed to bring brownies! LOL
                      "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

or here theres no place like home. theres no place like home

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

the battle is never over .but it does get easyer along the way..as you get stronger

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

HI! ALL, BACK AGAIN FROM MY CRUISE TO BERUMDA !!!! READY TO START OUR NEW ADVENTURE ! IAD! HA!
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X