Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOZE BUSTERS 30 DAY AF CHALLENGE, WEEK BEGINNING 09/22/2008

:welcome:

It's another week and i've started the thread again. Hope you're all Ok. Not long to go now til we clock up 30 days (I'm on day 24 now) This is the second time longest ever AF for me now. Hope you're all doing OK, I definitely feel this is getting easier than it was first week so hopefully 2 or 3 months down the line it will get easier still. It feels different from last time when I built up my 108 AF days - not sure if this is because I know now I can't moderate so I look at it differently or because of the support on here (did it all alone last time) but either way i'm hanging in there and trying to keep going!! Have a great booze busting day everyone

Sausage xx

BOOZE BUSTERS 30 DAY AF CHALLENGE, WEEK BEGINNING 09/22/2008

Hi Sausage,
    Good going on the 24 days; we'll be celebrating for you soon!!! I am on Day 50 and feelin' really good. Outside of the first week and weekend I have had only one bad day of craving...it was hellish and I am really surprised that I made it thru. I am having a lot of indigestion...maybe all the problems I need to address in my life are coming to the surface to be handled and it isn't doing good things for my digestive tract?? Just a thought.

I hope you enjoy your week! Kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
    X