DAY #10 AF * SEPT 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY #10 AF * SEPT 25

Made it through another day. Yaaaay!!!! Didn't really have any cravings yesterday. Still pigged out on food, but not as much as the day before. I'm still savoring getting my sleep pattern back. As I lay back in bed last night after a wee morning bottle feeding with baby, I realized how nice it was to think of general every day things. I didn't lay there for over an hour thinking about how much I wanted to quit drinking. I didn't lay there feeling guilty for drinking so much. And I didn't lay there thinking of what a loser I felt like. It was such a wonderful realization. I don't miss those sleepless nights. And I have to remember that when I get cravings.
    My best friend fell off the wagon last night. We're both in the same boat with our drinking and both REALLY want to quit. She was at 8 days AF. She helped to inspire me and keep me going. We had a pact. But we know how much AL likes to break any and all pacts he can get his grimey little hands on. I do hope she jumps back on.
    So I like to look at 10 days as 1/3 of the way to 30. As I said in my first post, my initial goal is the 30 day mark. Can't remember the last time I went 10 days. The more days I get under my belt, the more I'm willing to fight the battle against AL.
    Everyone have a WONDERFUL day
    When life is more than you can stand...kneel.
Working...
X