X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Sept 28

GOOOOOD morning,

I have a really busy day planned, I missed posting yesterday but not today
    I hope everyone has had a good weekend and kept it al free!
    Happy trails, omw

day 44
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Sunday Sept 28

Happy Sunday ABenators!

OMW, sounds good...enjoy your action packed day!

feeling good and resolved here.
    experimenting with some interesting things regarding hypno...I should probably post that in holistic healing section.

enjoy your Sunday everyone and be well.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sunday Sept 28

Hanging out this morning and doing light stuff. Nothing too tiring. Trying to stay upbeat.

Folks left today to go home. I basically had to kindly ask them to leave so I could do my work this week. My mom is panicking so badly about my illness that she makes me nervous. I can't feel guilty about something I can't control. I know it is not her fault, she is 84 and getting old, but I have to take care of me right now. It is hard to be this way but I have no choice.

However, sobriety is easy right now.

It is sad how something to central to my being became unimportant so quickly and shows what a mind game drinking is.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sunday Sept 28

Hi All,
        On My Way, Good for you having a busy day.
        Det, How is your finger? I read the thread about the stitch....what an ordeal!!
        Cindi, I hope you can keep your mind off things today....I know, easier said than done. It's too bad you have such a long wait before finding out your test results!
        Have a great Sunday everyone! Kriger
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sunday Sept 28

Cindi, this statement of yours is profound: how something to central to my being became unimportant so quickly and shows what a mind game drinking is.

wow!

Kriger, my finger is bloody good had a peek today changing the dressing and it's just fine happy to say.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X