X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept 29 Monday

Yikes, good afternoon!

Where is the daily thread??

Doing ok, have another sick kid and having a very bad time with sleep. Those two scenarios seem to go hand in hand. Wish kids could all get sick at the same time instead of stringing it out over a few weeks. Ugh!

Any suggestions? I have used melatonin, valerian and use a few relaxation techniques. I only sleep well when I have had a HUGE amount a physical activity, which is not always possible. When I was drinking, I would get so drunk, I?d pass out and wake up several hours later, and could not go back to sleep. Now I just can't get to sleep and once asleep, can't seem to stay there, my mind is too busy I guess.

I guess I better get busy, the day is half way gone, the best to you all!!

omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Sept 29 Monday

Happy Hangover-Free Monday AB world!

OMW, the daily thread is here! ....hey...where is everyone?

sorry about your sleep situation. have you been avoiding eating too late? especially sugary things?
    another things I've heard that seems a bit odd but seems logical is to wear sunglasses for the 30 minutes or so prior to bed time.

tried benadryl? it seems to work best for me when I'm travelling. although the MWO hypno is still my #1 sleep aid.

on the road today...just an overnighter though (I think).

hoping all the very best for my AB friends

be well
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sept 29 Monday

Det, I will cut out the crap eating in the evening....been doing a lot of that lately. omw
      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Sept 29 Monday

I ate ice cream last night and couldn't sleep. arg! not tonight for me either...
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sept 29 Monday

OMW: I have no suggestions as to strategies for sleep. I'm the most defective sleeper on earth. I've been doing a lot of child care for my daughter, & tomorrow I'm having some oral surgery. So, I think I'll be out of commission for a while. I'll be thinking of everyone. Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

Sept 29 Monday

Hello Abbers,

OMW, I do Melatonin and occasionally Benadryl. I do have some script Trazadone for the really bad times. Lately I have been sleeping fine, though.

Mary, good luck with the oral surgery. Ick. Hope you heal quickly!!

Det, Hi!

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
            X