Oct 1..........first day of OCTOBER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a beautiful day here already!! Cool and going to pretty much stay that way all day, high of 85,YEP, that is cool to us Floridians!!:yay::yougo::clapclap:

Day 22 for me, and feeling ever so strong! Enjoying another day off before starting the job and being MIA(probably..............won't have a computer in front of me all day like in my old job, won't be BORED all day like in the old job.........will be busy all day, a good thing!!)

Mary, hope your mouth is healing, Cindi, hope you are hangin in there...............ray:

Everyone else, have a GREAT Wednesday,and Oct. 1st!

lots of love............:l:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Good morning abbers,

It?s a beautiful day here. I am chomping at the bit to get going on a few projects. We have accomplished so much around our house in the last month, it?s incredible.
    I have been spending more time formulating recovery tactics. It feels good to be thinking more about the future and less about the past. Making plans for fun family adventures that would never have met my drinking needs before. It?s awesome. God, I never want to back to where I was again.

Cowgal, hope you enjoy your last day before the job starts. 85 deg???? YIKES!

Mary, sorry to hear about the reschedule, it?s hard to psyc yourself for something like that and then have it be canceled. Had a root cannel and crown a few months ago, found it much easier to tolerate when not worried about smelling like booze too.

Doglver, glad to see you were here yesterday. Tell me about your tri?I did not do one this year, maybe next year. I have a funny story for you about one I did once?tell you about it later, Maybe I'll post it in the abbercise thread.

Det, I think you?re on to something with the crap food late in the day. Late yesterday I ate a handful of chips-ahoy then some cheetoes?oh boy, then a milky way (the mint kind, a big one), I slept like crap. But I guess it?s better to wake up fat and tired than fat, tired and hung-over.

Hey Loppy, miss you. Are you alright??

The best to all I missed

Hope you all have great day

omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Happy Wed ABorooooos!

Cowgal so happy for your AF days in! enjoy your new job...looking forward to hearing all about it.

OMW, yes diet is amazingly important. it's really the ultimate natural medicine I think.

we have pelicans in our little lake by the house so I snapped a pic and posted it last night. they are so cool.

Cindi, Mary, Loppy, et al hope you all have a great day

be well friends
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X