Friday Oct 17th daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Oct 17th daily

Good morning all, I am soooo thankful Friday is here. I am looking forward to vegging out with my family. Not much to do here but split some wood and a few hairs. I will be relieved to catch up on some much needed house cleaning however R and R is tops on my list!

A peaceful weekend to you all

nat
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Friday Oct 17th daily

Good Morning All,
    As usual, the wee kiddies have me up at 0 dark:thirty. Gave up on givin' up the caffeine and am enjoying a nice hot cup of joe. Was supposed to be away at work, but trip got cancelled due to conflict with husband. DH! DH! DH! Bad me!! Starting the morning with such a negative. Anywho, I feel great. I haven't gone over my designated calorie count for the past two days and have got some great workouts in. Despite today calling for warm weather, crisp Fall days have been in bloom. The deep color reds of the leaves are just breath taking. I love Autumn.
    And by the way, thanks to all for your congrats on the thread I posted yesterday. Haven't gotten out my 30 day chip, but am serious about carrying it around with me.
    Enjoy the day :-)
    When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Friday Oct 17th daily

MM: I'm so happy for you. Keep it up. As for the coffee: I try to keep it to a reasonable amount & only in the AM. I couldn't give it up. It's one of the things I look forward to when I wake up in the morning.

As for me: I'm doing fine. We're giving a dinner party tonight. It's a dinner club that we just formed, & we'll be getting together 4 times a year. The host researches the menu & sends recipes to the other couples. It'll be a harvest dinner tonight w/really beautiful food. We're starting off w/a special cocktail & have a nice chardonnay to go w/the roast pork. At this point, I don't feel even slightly tempted. I've laid in plenty of my favorite soft drinks, so I'm fully prepared. Again whenever I'm w/normal drinkers, I realize that I just cannot drink like that. Never. I lose all control when I have even one.

Take care...I'll try to check in later, but if I don't, I'll be fine tonight. I share over the weekend.

Mary

PS: One2many showed me how to pm, so if anyone ever wants to pm me, you can now do so.
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Friday Oct 17th daily

Hey Mary,
        The dinner thing sounds wonderful. Have you considered Martinelli's sparkling cider to go with the meal? It goes perfect with the harvest theme, as it's something that's very popular during the holidays.
        When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

Comment

Friday Oct 17th daily

Thank you so much. I'll try it. Mary
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

Friday Oct 17th daily

Good morning all,

Mary, your dinner plans sound lovely. Nothing much going on for me this weekend. I'll just be bumming around the house for the most part, cleaning probably--lol! I sure would love to get out for a hike while the weather is still warm and I know I won't be hungover in the morning so I can actually get up
            Pepper

Comment

Friday Oct 17th daily

Aloha Friday ABeroooos!

doing great here and glad to be home and healthy. Mary, have you tried FRE brand N/A champagne? I like it quite well and it's not too sweet.

Pepper, ditto on a hike, that sounds really good.

getting up early to go shooting tomorrow. it's nice to be able to get up on the weekend to do something fun and not have to dread the hangover blues

happy weekend friends
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X