Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Padster

Dear MWO-ers,

Just a shout that I'm still alive ;-) Have been abstinent since December 2007 with success. No relapse. Thanks to Topamax (which I'm not taking since February 2008 anymore) and a supporting wife.

So it is possible to become AF, but it's a work in progress and not letting one's guard down. Particularly during this time of the year.

Anyway, thanks again for all your support. Also for RJ's brilliant book.

Best,

Paddy:goodjob:
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Hello from the Padster

Paddy!!!

You often cross my mind. So glad you're doing well and happy with married life.

Take good care.

Comment

Hello from the Padster

So great to hear from you Paddy. I am sure the boys miss you around here too as they are outnumbered.

Congratulations on all of the Abs time. We miss you around here. Come around again.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hello from the Padster

holy crap, Paddy!!!!!!! missed you man. so very glad to hear of your AF success, just thrilled for you.
        hows married life? you still in Asia?
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hello from the Padster

The Laughing Outloud section is not the same without you, either.
          Marriage looks good on you.

Dx
          * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Hello from the Padster

Hi Paddy! So glad to read your post about your AF success! When I first came to MWO in July 2007, I read your detailed post / journal about your experience with Topomax. I found that to be very helpful!

Congratulations on your year of AF and also your marriage? (I'm assuming that is recent news from Dx post?) Thank you for taking the time to post as it sure is an inspiration to me knowing where you were and where you have gotten to!

Onward and forward to an AF 2009!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hello from the Padster

Paddy: Thank you so much for the encouragement. In Dec. of 2009, I want to say that I've been AF since Dec. of 2008. I want what you have, & I can get it w/willpower & support from MWO. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Hello from the Padster

Paddy, honey! WOW! Good stuff to read how well you are doing! I was here as a member many moons ago and had to recreate my ID but I do remember you so very well!

Thanks for checking in! I agree with the others; marriage looks good on you!
                If you want something bad enough - you can achieve it!

Comment

Hello from the Padster

Paddy I have been thinking about you, how strange you pop in now. Thank you for checking in and so glad to hear you are doing so well.

BTW, we've missed you around here. And, where in the world are you today?
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hello from the Padster

Many congratulations Paddy on your fantastic achievements - the energy shines through! An inspiration as always ...
                    Arial
                    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                    Goals:
                    Days 1-7 DONE
                    Days 8-14 DONE
                    Days 15-21 DONE
                    30 days DONE
                    60 days
                    100 days

Comment

Hello from the Padster

Paddy! So good to see you, you have been missed. Congratulations on your sobriety, I wish you much happiness.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                      X