OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

I don't know why this is such a huge deal...but it really is to me. I placed my order...book, cds, sups...everything. Maybe because I never spend money (besides AL) on myself or because I know I can't afford it (but can't afford not to)....so I'm here...and will really need help, I know that...I see my doctor next week...hopefully he will honor my request to be put on meds!! Thanks for the support you probably don't even realize you've given!!!:thanks:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Good for you. Good luck. :l
    Starting over again
    ray:

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Big Hug, SD! :l

It does make you take a deep breath when you place your order, doesn't it? It did for me, too Well, you are obviously committed and you WILL succeed! We're all here to help. Why don't you hop on over to the Newbie's Nest and find a twig to sit on? Ask lots of questions and tell us a bit more about yourself!

:welcome:
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Good for you Packers fan!
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Welcome!!!

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

:goodjob: Awesome!

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Well done SD, step one - decide to do something, step two - find this amazing site, step three - order the sups, meds, book, cd etc.......your are really on your way now.

Best of luck to you.
              AC x x

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Well done!! It's exhilirating to take control of your life again.

Stick around, read, post and join one of the daily threads for support.

Wishing you all the best on your journey:-)
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Good for you! You've purchased something priceless. You can do make this happen!!!
                  You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

OMG--I DID IT!!!!

Well done and good luck.
                    You'll get loads of help and support here.

Comment

Working...
                    X