Day 12 coming to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 12 coming to an end

I haven't been around much after my workout after work I am ready for bed.
    Man am I out of shape!
    I never thought I could make it even to day 11 again but I do so if I can I know you guys can.

Day 12 coming to an end

I'm closing Day 13 here and feeling very proud....2 weeks tomorrow and still gong strong. Congrats to you mya and good for for working out! I've been getting up early every moring and running on my treadmill or using my Eliptical. I don't understand why I am so strong with this AF thing but am determined to make it to 30 days AF which will be on Feb. 1st.

Comment

Day 12 coming to an end

hey

Congratulations! I'm on day 2 of detoxing from vodka with beer. I don't want to get sick. I have b4. Hope to stop completely by Sat. Keep on treading. :H
      Starting over again
      ray:

Comment

Day 12 coming to an end

CONGRATS

WOW It sounds like you two have a great attitude.
        Congratulations to you.
        Keep coming back and sharing.
        Sean x

TYFE
        It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

Day 12 coming to an end

Day 12 and chugging along

Good job -- we are all right in there -- it takes 3 weeks to break a habit so pretty much 1 more week to go after this weekend!!!! Hopefully the physioglogical stuff will work itself out in 30 days (with this working out thing I sure hope so! -- even though I think I worked out too hard this time and I don't feel very good!)

Today was also my first real urge to drink -- caught myself daydreaming about $1 burgers at the local watering hole.

Day 13 and Friday tomorrow -- dinner with 14 people who like to drink will be a big challenge!!!!!

Comment

Day 12 coming to an end

oops sorry getting ahead of myself, it's only day 11
            I pushing for you all.
            I know how hard it is, I was drinking hard liquor and beer, it was a never ending cycle.
            My life was going to hell, I'm surprised I'm still married and I know I haven't been there like I should for my kids but that is all changing.
            It has too

Comment

Day 12 coming to an end

Mary Ann - You drank vodka with beer? Like in the same glass?

Comment

Working...
              X