Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blanchie is crashing

Went 7 days. I snapped today.
    I had to take my Daughter ( 11 yrs old) to childrens hospital boston for some painful tests. It was heartbreaking. I came home and grabbed a beer....and then another....help

Blanchie is crashing

that would be enoghtto break anyone will power, try drinking some water, is your wee girl ok???
    *Witchy*
    Progress, not perfection!!!
    A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

We have to wait for the results. She is having kidney problems. Nothing life threatning, but she may need surgery. I am sure the test is worse than the surgery. Very painful and humiliating.

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

Are you doing ok??? , I dont have children, but I cry all the way to & from the vet if I have to take one of my cats, cause they (children & cats) are so little, & all you want to do is make it all go away.
        *Witchy*
        Progress, not perfection!!!
        A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

SOOO SORRY BLANCH, The helpless feeling when our kids hurt is the pits...
          I know you want to be the support system she need to get her thru this so let us be your support system to get and keep you sober...PM me, if I can help.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

Blanchie, Be strong. Don't be hard on yourself. Take care of your daughter and yourself. You're in my thoughts.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

I am ok. I need to cry and I am waiting for my husband to get home so I can go into my room. I think I feel pretty guilty for drinking too. She is here and commented on me opening a beer. What a horrible role model. Why do we do this? This alcohol thing? I can't seem to stop. I just want to be numb tonight.

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

((( Blanchie )))

Please don't beat up on yourself... take good care of yourself and your little girl... maybe make a cup of tea for both of you? Curl up on the couch?

Wishing you the very best test results possible!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

Blanchie, I never made it past 3 days last weekend.

You may want to talk to Universal -- her daughter has just gotten over a kidney infection; in and out of the hospital. She is a little younger than your daughter, but it might help to PM her.

I hope the both of you are feeling better.

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

Blanchie,

I am so sorry - I spent the weekend and the beginning of this week in and out of the hospital with my daughter (8) due to a kidney infection. The blood work and the pee tests etc are awful to go through. She ended up with some antibiotics and is doing great now but we went through almost 5 days of hell with severely high fevers of over 106 at some points.

I understand how hard this is. Don't beat yourself up. Seeing our children in pain is one of the hardest things a parent has to do.

Chin up and keep us posted on how she's feeling.

Love and warm thoughts coming your way,
                    Uni
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

Blanch,
                      Don't worry about the few beers. That's nothing. Just take care of your little girl and focus on her for now. I don't know you but your name will be in my prayers tonight.
                      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

I am so happy I am here. Thank you all so very much.

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

I will be praying for your daughters health blachie, take care.

Twosox

Comment

Blanchie is crashing

Oh Blanche,
                            I am so sorry that you are going through this. I went through it with my son when he was an infant. He was born with Acute Renal Failure. It was awful. I now have a 20 year old daughter with psychiatric problems, (no wonder, look at who her Mom is). She has attempted suicide within the past year, and sometimes I am afraid to leave her alone. I am so grateful that I can be sober and be there for her. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little one.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                            X