Glad I was sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I was sober

Made it AF 14 days today. I was at a birthday party at a sportsbar and drank water w/lemon. Lots of question but the healthy living covered it. However, we ended up parking next door at an antique store that was closed because the lot was full. We saw the parking sign saying the lot was for that business but assumed that was for business hours to ensure they had parking for their customers. Not the case, the owner is apparently just an a$$hole that will tow cars at 10 at night. We walked out with another couple who had parked next to us (after being inside for less than 1 hour) and there were 2 tow trucks ready to tow our vehicles. We ended up combined paying $50 bucks to end the situation but had I been drinking it may have ended up ugly with some jail time -- towing cars from an empty lot in my mind is a highly un-Christian act but I digress. Point is, I handled it better sober and I can wait to react to the individual owner on Monday

Glad I was sober

Hoosier Great Job! I made it to day 14 today too!!! In fact, in 30 minutes it will be day 15!! Great job!

Good job handling the situation...always better when sober!
    My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

Glad I was sober

Way to go!!!

Comment

Glad I was sober

Way to go!!!!!!! I hate when things happen like that cause someone is greedy. All you can do is deal with it and let God do his carma on the other end. Way to go dude!
        Tam

Comment

Working...
        X