Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3

Made it to day 3. Feel OK. Must still be dehydrated. Had some cramps in legs and feet this morning. My muscle was popping right out of my calf. Ouch!! Drinking lots and lots of water. Hasn't happened again. Question--What is this RJ book and how do I go about copying it? Be simple I'm very new at the PC. How is everyone else doing today? Did u have a good day off Monday? Anybody need to vent I'm all :ear: :elk:
    Starting over again
    ray:

Day 3

THAT AWESOME MARY ANN.. IT WILL GET BETTER AND BETTER as time goes on ..
    keep on doing your best stay strong and tink positive ..
    ps all good here .. just kickin ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 3

RJ is Roberta Jewell who wrote the book MY WAY OUT and who began this forum. I think that "Roberta Jewel" is a pen name, as she was protecting her privacy when she wrote it. You can buy it on this website in the health store section, or get it from Amazon or some such thing.

You can download the book in a PDF format, or so I'm told, but I failed when I tried to do that. I probably just misunderstood something in the process.

No venting here. I'm happy to have completed today AF and will do so again tomorrow.
      Congrats on day 3!
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
      X