Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudzu?

:new:

I live in Ontario Canada and can not find holistic or otherwise that sell Kudzu. I don't think I want to buy it over internet.

Does anyone know where in Canada I might find it?

Can a person get samples at first to make sure they don't have an allergic reaction?

What's in Kudzu?

PS I also tried to download the book but it costs money (adn we have no job). I thought there was a free download but I can't find it . . .

kudzu?

Hi Polar,

No, the book is not free... but it's only about $15 or so Canadian. (The price of 2 bottles of cheap wine, or one bottle of good wine, little more than a mickey.)

You can read up on Kudzu online; I found a few very good articles when I was educating myself. And, I did order it from this site - also had no luck finding it elsewhere.

Good luck.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

kudzu?

Hi Polaryzed --- I'm in Ontario too and found Kudzu at a store (I think they're a chain) called Nutrition House. The brand is "Nature's Way) and it costs about $17 for 50 capsules.

Comment

kudzu?

Kudzu levels

When shopping for Kudzu be sure to real the labels. Often the cheaper stuff is lots of filler. MWO recommends that the isoflavonoids should be at least 25% or higher.
        The Kudzu Rescue sold here is very good and worth the extra few dollars.

Comment

kudzu?

I bought mine on Ebay. It was awesom!!!!!

It was branded name, Swanson I think? something like that, one of the big vitamin bran names anyway, came in the post right away and was cheap. since then, i have bought loads of my supps on ebay.
          no time like the present

Comment

Working...
          X