Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting again......

Well here I am, yet again.
    Starting on Naltrexone, Day 2, and Day 4 AF. Felt a bit queasy yesterday after my 1st 50mg of naltrexone, but feel good today.
    I am bucking the trend though. I am using it to be AF. I want to stop and stop now!!!!
    I have been on it before with good results, so 1 big effort now.
    It does take away the cravings for me, and because I am on medication it gives me more resolve to do it!!!!
    Thanks all for posting. Everyone is doing so well and it is encouraging.
    :goodjob:

Starting again......

glad to see your will is up and you have medicinal support...sounds like you are on the right track.

Comment

Starting again......

Hey Debruce, you can do this, stay aboard and keep on reading and posting. Well done on 4 days!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starting again......

hey bruce,

well done, you're on the right track!!! take all the help you can. These suppliments are extremely effective in many instances.!!

Keep going!!
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Starting again......

Hey Bruce -- there are so many of us (probably all of us) who have stopped drinking, only to slide back into the grips of alcohol. But I think that eventually we can get away from the AL with the help of this site and meds, etc. Tough but doable. While struggling I remembered that one day sober was better than one day drunk. Pretty soon it can be 2, then 3 days sober, etc. Good for you and glad you are here working on the future.
          Matt

Comment

Working...
          X