Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odat Thursday

Yeehaw.....

Almost weekend, cannot wait!!! Beautifull day here. Hope wherever you are, the snow storms are over, the weather is not too cold and you are having a great AF day!!!

Got my study books today so will start studying from tonight onwards!! Should offere some more distraction

Have a great day!!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Odat Thursday

ODAT for me today as well - good luck to everybody - beware the 'witchin hour.

Px
    Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Odat Thursday

Hi Johnny, Patricia and all to come

Still snowing here. Wish I could enjoy it and not have to spend my time stuck in the car parks which the motorways have become. Oh well, could be worse. Only one more day of chauffering and then the week-end.

Have a great day everyone, hope you achieve your goals.

Rustop

Comment

Odat Thursday

Good morning johhny, patricia and rustop and all to come! It's 6 degrees F here and I've had just about all the winter I care to have for this year! How many days until spring? I guess we still have about 6 weeks to go. Sheesh. Oh well. Let's focus on the positive by having an AF day!
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Odat Thursday

Good Day all ODATers
          Thanks for the warm wishes Johnny. It is a Balmy 6 degrees F here this morning. No matter, I will still drag myself to an AA meeting this evening, possibly even one this afternoon. Well, this is the last day that I will have my middle son living with me. He is moving out tomorrow. I just know that he is going to leave the basement in a huge mess. I will probably spend most of the weekend cleaning it. I hope all of you have a Great day and meet your goals. My goal is to make it through Day 5 AF.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Odat Thursday

Good Morning ODATimers -- even cold here in Florida, 33 F. But the sun is shining and I feel pretty "up". Good for you Seacallin, you are stringing together some days. Will you miss your son? Good luck and go for another ODAT.
            Matt

Comment

Odat Thursday

ODATERS!!!!

BREATHE!!!! I listened to a teleconference yesterday and they talked about how the breath is such an instant stress reducer. All the whys and whatnots, importance of the heart, what connects everything...... So, deep belly breathing today! And smile
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Odat Thursday

Hello ODATers
                right now is 10 degrees F so I guess we're having a heat wave compared to where you are sea and dill. I've had it with this snow and cold weather.

Good luck to everyone and keep it ODAT! We can do this
                :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Odat Thursday

My son will only be living a half hour away. He hardly ever pays his room and board. He is 22. I love him, but cannot support him anymore. It was his choice to get an apartment. I will visit him. Don't want to hear it from you Floridians. My poor Dad has been telling me how you are all freezing. Try 6 degrees F on for size.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Odat Thursday

Howdy!!! 17 degrees here in North Georgia. ODAT.....has given be 8 days AF working on 9!!

Folks say that to stay AF you can't do things/drive by places that make you want to drink. Well, I will be taking my Mama home today. She lives about 30 minutes away. This will take me by two of favorite Liquor stores. I will not stop at them. I will drive right by. I will I promise........
                    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Odat Thursday

Good Morning everyone. Feeling great today! These are the mornings that I need to remember when I am craving a drink. Waking up happy and refreshed is the bomb!
                      Wishing you all a happy day! I am off for a 12 hour day of making people pretty!

Comment

Odat Thursday

mmmm.. just having blueberry muffin with my afternoon coffeee. luv it. I think I might have developed a bit of a sugar addiction!!! since I've quit drinking I've been craving sweets like crazy!!
                        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Odat Thursday

Good morning ODATers!

Wow, everyone sounds great... love to wake up to happy, confident, AF people!
                          I refuse to even take note of current temperatures. I just won't look outside until May.

Greenie... I just walked by a mirror... belly breaths and a smile looks REALLY STUPID! :H

Ok, I'm off... make it a great day, everyone!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Odat Thursday

Ok its 1:00 am Friday and its 23 degrees C which is about 73F i believe. Its so humid, i will have trouble sleeping again. It is said that you can die if a fan is blowing directly on your face is that true?
                            All the best ODATERS.
                            We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Odat Thursday

Guess I shouldn't complain about the Arctic air here in Florida!! It's 35 F right now. But this is Florida???!! Actually, I'm loving it - nice change, and I know the Eternal Summer is right around the corner.

AF yesterday. AF today! That's the plan. I've been having a hard time with it. Can't figure out why sometimes it's been easy to be AF... and other times, not so much!

You all sound very upbeat - hope it's contagious! Actually, I'm feeling pretty good.
                              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                              X